Chapter 9

A few weeks later,

Third Person POV

Dalia comes running down the stairs with her stuffed dragon, chasing her brothers. "Rawr! I'm going to get you!" She says.

"Oh no! Blaise, save us!" Theo says, pretending to be scared, as he and Draco hide behind Blaise.

"Dalia, Draco, Blaise, Theo! Time for dinner!" Lucius calls. They stop playing; Blaise and Draco head to the dining room, with Theo carrying little Dalia.

Their parents were already sitting down, then the kids sit down, with Dalia sitting in her booster seat by her Papa and Draco.

As they were eating, an owl comes flying in with two Hogwarts letters; Lucius and Severus each takes one and reads theirs.

"Well, Dalia, Draco, by this fall, you both will be first years at Hogwarts," Lucius says.

"Yay!" Draco says, but when they look at Dalia, she looks sad. "What's wrong, Dalia?" Severus asks, everyone now looking at the youngest in their family.

"I-I don't want to go! I won't get to see you or daddy!" Dalia starts to cry.

"Yes, you will. Dad and Papa are teachers at Hogwarts! Dad does DADA, and Papa does Potions!" Draco says in excitement.

"Bu-but!" Dalia says.

"Why don't we all eat, and then we can talk about Hogwarts later?" Lucius asks, seeing how much his daughter is upset.

Everyone continues to eat, and Draco non-stops talks about Hogwarts and sees his Aunt Minerva, Uncle Filius, Aunt Poppy, Uncle Albus, Aunt Sybil, Aunt Hooch. Uncle Hagrid, every day! Dalia just sat there, eating quietly.

After dinner, Dalia quietly went up to her room and played with some blocks.

Blaise and Theo told their parents that they would talk to their little sister; they remained downstairs and watched a movie with Draco. They knocked on Dalia's bedroom door and heard a small 'come in.' They sat down in front of Dalia and started to play blocks with her.

"Dalia, Hogwarts is actually pretty fun. And we will all be there for you. If you ever need me or Blaise, or Draco or Dad and Papa, we will be there for you. You and Draco will probably have classes together than with Blaise and me." Theo says, and at seeing Dalia's scared little face, he added, "but you will still see us."

"Ca-can we not ta-talk?" Dalia asks; they both nod and continue to play with their little sister.

The next day,

Severus's POV

Lucius and I have decided to take Dalia to a therapist and what's happening to our daughter. We get all the boys up, and we have Blaise, Theo, and Draco dressed in matching outfits while Dalia wears what she wants. The first one is Blaise, Theo's Draco's, and the second is Dalia's.

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After their all ready to leave, they apparate to Diagon Alley and walk into a big red brick building. When they enter, they go into a waiting room with a kid's table in a corner and tubs filled with different toys.

Dalia runs to the toys and grabs one of the tubs that's filled with blocks. She starts to sort them into a pattern until a lady calls for Dalia. Her dad and papa walk up to her and start to put the blocks away, causing Dalia to cry. The lady walks up to the pair and introduces herself. She takes them to her office, where there are tons of books and toys. Dalia clutches her papa's hand and follows her family into the room.

When they enter, Dalia lets go of Severus's hand and goes to a corner, where she brings her legs up to her chest and hides. Meanwhile, Severus, Lucius, Draco, Blaise, and Theo sit on the couch, facing the therapist. "I'm Miss Angel; please tell me what's been going on, then I will like you all to leave me with Dalia," she says.

Severus and Lucius nod and starts to tell her about his behavior.

After, they quietly leave, with Dalia screaming and crying for her papa and daddy to come back. When they're gone, Dalia runs to the couch and curls up into a ball. Miss Angel goes to her and gently starts to rub her back, but Dalia quickly tries to move away. "It's okay, Dalia. How about we play with some toys?" she asks, but she shakes her head no. "Well then, would you like to color?" Dalia looks up and nods. She brings him blank pieces of paper and crayons. He starts to color Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia, Dudley, and her.

After, she slowly gives it to her. She looks at it and then asks her some questions.

A-Miss Angel and D-Dalia

A-Who is this? She asks, pointing to the man.

D-Un-Uncle Ver-Vernon.

A-Okay, now can you tell me who the lady is?

D-Au-Aunt Pe-Petunia.

A-And now, the boy?

D-Dudey! Dalia says with a small smile.

"Okay, good," Miss Angel says.

"C-can I g-go play?" Dalia asks, she stands up and holds out her hand, but Dalia doesn't take it. Instead, she follows her into a room that has a swing set with a mat under it. Dalia slowly goes up to the swing and pushes it lightly, giggling slightly as it rocks back and forth. She sits on it, and Miss Angel goes behind her and starts to push the swing softly. 

As she continues, Dalia starts to squeal in excitement! After a while, she has another therapist come and swing Dalia and introduced him as Mr. David. Dalia continues to laugh as she's being swung while Miss Angel talks with his parents and sibling.

"So, I think that Dalia has Autism. She exhibits signs like she doesn't like to be touched; I noticed this when I rub her back, and she tried to move away from my hand. Then she was coloring, and I suspect she's been abused?" she asks.

"Yes, she was kidnapped when she was just a babe, and we just got her back a month or so ago," Lucius replies. Miss Angel nods. "Well, I think that's all. I would like her to come twice a week and do therapy with her if that is okay?" she asks. "Yes, but in the fall, she has to go to school at Hogwarts, so could we do it there? I know she will probably have free time after lunch," Severus says; Miss Angel nods and says that's okay with her.

After, she gives them a packet and shows them a few things to get and do to help Dalia, and then they all go back home.