Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Dylan watched as the Dursleys went to bed.

He sighed and went inside his cupboard, so Uncle Vernon could lock it to make sure he doesn't get into any food.

As he laid down on his old mattress that had blood and pee stains, his tummy growled as his sides hurt, his face hurt, his chest hurt, everything hurt.

He decided to go to sleep. So he pulled the sheet over his body and curled up.

Soon, he fell asleep.

* * * * *

Morning

Third Person POV

When Petunia and Dudley woke up, Petunia quickly had Dylan cook breakfast, and then she locked him back inside his cupboard.

She left to take Dudley to school; he couldn't go to school because Uncle Vernon told him freaks like him don't go to school.

When Vernon wakes up, he wanted to hurt 'Harry' again.

So he walked down the stairs and quickly opened the cupboard.

He dragged Dylan upstairs with him trying to get out of the death grip he had on Dylan's upper arm.

He threw him onto the bed, and first, he took off their clothes and did the horrible stuff.

Then, he grabbed the belt and started beating him, and then he switched to a cane.

When he was done, he dragged Dylan to his cupboard and threw him into it, and then locked him in.

Then he got ready for work and left Dylan lying in his cupboard, curled in a ball and crying and whimpering in pain.

* * * * *

Dylan's POV

An hour later, I lay in the cupboard, squeezing my eyes closed.

"In here, the tug is stronger." I heard a voice whisper.

There was a click, and then the door to the cupboard opened.

Two faces appeared.

One was a man with blonde hair and silver-blue eyes, and the other man had dark hair and blue eyes.

One of them took a step towards me, and I whimpered.

They look around the small cupboard. The scratch marks from me trying to get out, the dry blood, and the smell of pee.

I feel myself be picked up, I scream.

Then it all went black.

* * * * *

341 Words