Introduction - Meet the Alien

"Hi Norman so nice to meet you in real!"

 Camera pans from Mia with backdrop of towering eucalypt trees across a rocky clifftop to a middle aged bearded man in bush hat, green shirt, ochre jacket and black cargo trousers. He stands up from next to a small fire with smoke curling into the blue Australian sky and hands Mia a mug of tea.

"Yes hullo Mia and gidday Earthlings,” Forrest turns back to Mia, “oh a couple of purple dragon chillies in the tea there, my Earth favourite. Fascinating how they have chemicals similar to Huan brain endorphins, yes quite fascinating"

Forrest turns to the camera raising his mug to the viewers.

"Yes it's great to be on the Alli Solaris 'We Come in Peace' channel and have this time to share with you.”

Norm spreads his arms and camera follows showing expansive views of cliffs, then down across rolling hills, forests, bush, rivers and out to the coast and a blue green sea.

"Welcome to my country and I pay respects to the ancestors and elders of the Dharawal people, the traditional owners of this land."

Camera pans back and focusses in on Norms weather beaten face.

"This is a relatively safe and peaceful place now, but it has seen plenty of fighting and pain. From the war against the Dharawal by the white invaders, through decades of workers battles against ignorant bosses and bigoted governments; to the current fight against drug addiction and sex slavery.”

Forrest points down to the big sprawling city hugging the coastline and pushing its suburban claws up through the bush to the forests and cliffs.

“Peace is such a rarity on Earth. I cherish every moment of it."

Camera jumps to Mia sipping her tea, then back to Norm.

"My real job here on Earth, of course, is to help bring peace. In whatever form I can. Wherever I am, and in whatever role I have at that time!"

Camera does a short sequence of stills showing Norman Forrest as a builder, a gardener, a herbalist and an acupuncturist.

“Whether it was as a builder, a gardener, or now as an Oriental Medicine Doctor, remember one person can change the world!

I’ve helped change the world many times now, whether it was getting rid of plastic bags, cleaning up beaches, or promoting Ecofarming. Encouraging biofuels and solar power. Shining a light on child abuse and family violence or just helping people be healthier.”

Camera shows a series of stills with Forrest using a backpak in a supermarket, picking up rubbish on a beach, planting seedlings in a bush regeneration site and marching in a demonstration! 

“Ive changed quite a few lives along the way, and watched them go on to also help change the world. It's like a stone tossed into a pond and the changes leading to peace spread out like ripples throughout the world."

Camera pans across to a small creek with ripples reflecting sparkling sunlight 

Forrest walks across to the creek and throws in a pebble.

"As a Galactic Agent I can’t as you know, directly intervene in affairs, so my task has been to teach and inspire others and then they go out and change the world.

So remember any of you who may be interested in taking up writing and changing the world as a career, whenever you work for change and the creation of peace you need to take the long view.

Every little step adds up. Whether it is across the stars, through the bush or down a city street. Every change you make is one step closer to a peaceful, prosperous and purposeful world."

sfgifod krkoflesg sjndmrohkt ----- for the short interview

http://www.wattpad.com/49601872-norman-forrest-alien-interview-note-from-mia