Chapter 30 - I Wouldn't Change a Thing *Epilogue*

Annie’s POV

    Six. That is how old the triplets are turning today. It's a special birthday because this is going to be their first shift. Aaron was the oldest and most confident, he took after his dad in that way. He had black hair similar to Kyle’s except it lay flat instead of spiking up, his eyes were a warm color of butterscotch that melted your heart and you basically wanted to give him anything he wanted. Austin had blond hair, his was spiked and soft. He had the same butterscotch eyes as Aaron and equally got what he wanted. Audrey, my last and only girl had soft chestnut hair similar to mine but hers was in ringlets that outlined her face and she had shocking blue eyes, with specks of green in them from her father and some brown outlining the blue from me.

I walked to the pack house with all three of my children in front of me, playing around and fighting as siblings do. I smiled when Audrey tackled Austin to the ground, she was a strong little girl, way stronger than me when I was her age but she had two brothers to keep up with. “Audrey, you’re going to get your dress dirty.” I picked her up off her brother.

“Austin said a bad word.” She pointed at him sticking out her tongue.

“What did you say?” I asked Austin and he smiled.

“I called her a princess.” he shrugged and Audrey thrashed in my arms.

“I am not! Don’t say that!” She shouted.

“But you are.” He smirked.

   “Austin.” I warned and he shrugged again, “Settle down girl.” I laughed as she struggled to free herself. “I’ll let you go if you promise to leave your brother alone.”

“Fine.” she huffed crossing her arms and gently set her on the ground. She took off in front of me and heard her squeal in delight. “Daddy!”

  My heart beat skipped, even after all this time my heart fluttered and my stomach filled with butterflies at the slight mention of his name. “Where’s your mom?” he asked and I could hear the worry in his voice.

I laughed walking out of the trees my eyes locked on his. His eyes lit up and a smile covered his entire face, “Miss me?” I asked smirking as I walked towards him.

   He set down Audrey before running to me, wrapping me in a tight embrace. “Like Hell.” He whispered in my ear. I laughed again and he sighed in content pressing himself to me. “I’m never going away again.”

“I’ll like that.” I nodded into his chest taking in his scent.

  He went away to visit surrounding packs to make treaties and such since he recently took over the pack. I wanted to go with him but he told me it wouldn’t be safe because they might get into disagreements and a fight might break out and he didn’t want me there for that. Plus someone had to take care of the kids.

“Are we going to party?” Aaron asked his face hopeful.

  I nodded, “Are Sammi and Brad here?”

  “Audrey!” A voice yelled. I looked up to see Audrey sitting on Elliot who was flat on the ground. Elliot was Sammi and Brad’s first son, he had short blond hair like Sammi and he had green eyes that shone brightly even in the dark. He also just so happened to be my kids, best friend.

“Party!” Lucy, Ben and Caitlyn’s daughter, screamed coming from the house. Jonah, who was only a couple of months younger that Elliot, Aaron, Austin, and Audrey, came out covering his ears as his sister shrieked. Jonah looked like a mini Ben, it was scary, he had his dark brown hair and his father’s brown eyes. At first I thought I traveled back in time when I saw him but Ben came out and told me to stop staring at his son but that was years ago and I still continue to stare. I couldn’t help it.

“Stop staring.” Ben chuckled picking up Lucy. Lucy was beautiful, she had blond hair and blue eyes, the exact opposite of Jonah and Ben but the same as Caitlyn. I stuck out my tongue at him making him laugh, “Same old Annie.”

  Juliet and Alyssa, Bailey and Connor’s twin of four years came out shouting as Connor chased after them while Bailey held their two year old son Riley. Jesse came out next with his arms around Amy, his mate of five years. Almost as soon as they mated they had a son, Tyler. A year later they had Willow and Cooper. When the twins turned two they had Brady, and just three months ago they had Mary. They’ve been very busy these last couple years...

  Brad came out of the house holding his second son, Carson. Carson had black hair and yellow eyes that made you want to stare into them forever. Carson was five like Lucy and Tyler. Lucy smiled up at Carson and he struggled in his fathers arm before he finally was set on the ground. They grabbed hands and played with my three, Elliot, Jonah, and Tyler. Juliet, Alyssa, Willow, and Cooper played on the swing set near the house.

“Do you ever wonder if there mates are here?” I asked as a few more kids from the pack drifted over to our kids playing in the grass.

“They’re bound to have one in this mess.” he laughed taking my hand and leading me to the porch to watch our children play with out a care in the world.

  Everything that happened between Kyle and me lead us to this, three beautiful children, a family. Maybe I was always suppose to be reject, to become the person I am today. If someone told me that I could go back and changed one thing in my life, it wouldn’t be Kyle rejecting me. I wouldn’t change anything. Even through all the pain, the heart brake it was worth it to see my children smiling. I wouldn't change a thing.

*******************************

There are a lot of names in this chapter and I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell how everyone in the story finished off, with the exception of Blake... I'm still not sure if I like the ending but, yeah. I was thinking of doing a squeal, in one of the children's POV. I have an idea of what would happen but I'm not sure right now...

BUT! Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting on this it means SO much to me!