Chapter 25 - Yours

Annie’s POV

    “It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for...waiting for,” Kyle trailed off cupping his hands echoing as I laughed.

“Kyle, what are you even doing?” I asked as a car past us while we’re walking down the road quickly as the snow came down harder making it basically next to impossible to see anything.

“Come on we’ve go a long walk home.” He shrugged, “Just trying to lighten the mood.”

“Walk home?” I gasped, “What about your car?”

  “About that..” he blushed cutely. “I d-didn’t really bring a car with me.”

“Oh.” I mumbled and smiled looking down at the snowy ground in front of us.

“I’m sorry, I should have let you go with Blake but,” He started, growling at Blake’s name.

“Don’t be.” I shook my head, “I like this, even if I’m freezing.” I laughed.

Kyle smirked and stood in front of me stop me up short. “Hop on, your chariot awaits.”

“Did you just call yourself a chariot?” I laughed.

He shrugged, looking back at me with a smirk, “As long as I’m the only one you ride.”

“Shut up.” I blushed hopping on his back. His hands gripped my thighs tightly holding me in place while running his fingers in small circles making me laugh. “I don’t want anyone else.” I whispered in his ear.

I heard his heart beat increase, one hand gripping my hands around his neck and the other on my thighs pulling me around so I came face to face with his gorgeous face. I smirked looking into his lust filled eyes that mirrored mine.

I brought my lips to his and he groaned holding me tighter to him. I felt something cold and hard press on my back while Kyle’s warm body was closer in the front.

“Shit.” He pulled away looking at me. “I didn’t mean too, I’m..”

“Kyle.” I laughed shaking my head. My hands reaching up behind his head twisting in the nape of his neck pulling him closer to me.

He grinned pecking my lips and I whimpered when he pulled away. “We’re never going to get home at this pace.”

“I don’t care.” I pouted and he smirked looking around him pulling me up and squeezing my hand tightly.

  “Come on.” He pulled me across the road and into the trees.

“What are you doing?” I laughed as we jumped over trees. Once we were far enough in from anyone to randomly pass by and see us he pulled me to him giving me a kiss. The kiss was desperate and longing- I loved every second of his warm lips on mine. He pushed me up against a tree and growled when I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

He pulled away, both of us trying to catch the heated and passionate kiss. He backed up away from me, shifting into his black wolf and I smiled. I’ve always liked his wolf, he was bigger than most wolfs, stronger and more powerful and I loved it.

‘Hop on princess.’ He chuckled as I looked over his wolf.

  I beamed at him my heart swelling, he hasn’t called me princess since we were younger before he rejected. ‘Princess?’