Chapter 24 - The Date

Kyle’s POV

Wait what?! Blake! She choose Blake?! To say I was pissed was the understatement of the century.

“Kyle! Wait.” Annie ran after me as I went into the trees and shifted. “Please, Kyle let me explain.”

I growled turning around to face her, she shrunk back away from me and I sighed softening my stance. I didn’t want her to be afraid of me.

‘I’m sorry.’ I whispered to her and she shrugged smiling slightly.

“It’s alright, you’re mad I get it.” She spoke aloud.

‘I need you to trust me.’ her voice rang in my head.

‘I trust you but I don’t understand.’ I told her confused as she shook her head.

‘Just trust me.’     She told me.

“I have to go.” She muttered quietly as tears unleashed from the corner of her eyes.

‘Wait.’ I whispered shifting so I could wrap her in my arms. She blushed and I smiled, she looked adorable when she blushed. ‘I love you.’

‘I love you too.’ She pulled away from where she fit perfectly in my arms and looked up into my eyes and smiled, ‘You’ll see.’ and she pressed her lips to mine for a second and ran away back to the house. I watched her walk up to the door and turn back to face me and wave before going into the house.

Annie’s POV

    “Come on,” Blake tugged on my hand pulling me out to his truck.

“I’m coming.” I laughed getting into his truck cranking the heat on high as the snow fell down slowly outside. “I’m freezing, why is being human so difficult?” I whined.

Blake laughed and pulled out onto the street and back into the small town. “Why is this town so small, there is nothing to do.”

“Because werewolves in a big city is stupid.” I told him.

“Alright, I’ll give you that.” He laughed, “Lets catch a  movie.”

  I shrugged as he pulled up to the small movie theater. I got out with a sigh and hurried to catch up with him as he made his way to the door. He didn’t even wait for me.

“Two.” He told the girl at the register and she smiled flirty at him and I saw him wink back. What a pig. Kyle would never do this.

The door opened and a familiar sent came in with it making me shiver in delight and a smile spread across my face. That was until I saw what he was holding the waist of a girl. Not just any girl, but a really pretty girl. Her hair was platinum blond and had a little wave to it making it beyond gorgeous, she was wearing short shorts and a tank top that showed too much skin. I growled and Kyle smirked over at me and I narrowed my eyes at him while Blake wrapped a hand around my waist pulling him to him.

“Don’t worry, I was just being nice.” He whispered in my ear. He thought I was jealous that he winked at that girl.

I shook my head, my eyes darkening in anger, “Stop.” I warned kissing his cheek and pulling him with me into the dark room.