Chapter 11- She's Gone

Kyle’s POV

    I woke up with my head pounding and my wolf growling nonstop. My gut wrenched and I was suddenly nervous.

“Kyle?” a voice broke through breathlessly and I instantly knew it was my mom. “oh no not you too!” She cried.

“It’s fine Mrs. Mason,” The guy caring me told her quickly.

“Bring him to his room, were expecting a few others.” she said carefully, “The doctor will be here soon, I hope.”

I remember the guy shifting my weight as he carried me up the stairs, when a painful growl echoed in my mind and my heart ached. My wolf growled menacing at the blackness.

The door flew open and my eyes snapped to the person in the doorway.

It was him. The guy I trusted with my life, my world.

He looked hurriedly around, his clothes were ripped and blood was flowing down his face. His eyes met mine and guilt filled them. I jumped from the mans arms, ignoring the pain in my head.

I growled, “Where is she?!”

“They took her,” He bowed his head, “She’d gone.”

NO!

I couldn’t believe it, I wouldn’t.

I shoved him back and he smashed through the wall. I pulled my hair as I screamed in agony.

‘This is what you fucking get for choosing the other!’ My wolf growled at me.

‘Annie!’ I cried in my mind.

Nothing.

Pain flashed everywhere in my body and I saw red.

‘Annie, no! Don’t go, don’t you dare leave me!’ I tried again.

Once again, nothing.

I growled in frustration spinning around widely, my eyes wild with anger. I saw everyone flinch in surprise and fear.

I ran out of the house just in time for the shaking to rip my clothes and turn into my black wolf.

‘Annie! Please answer me. Annie! where the hell are you?’ I screamed in frustration worry and anger. Why wasn’t she answering me? The words echoed in my head and I almost screamed in pain I felt everywhere in my body.

Faintly I heard her gorgeous voice, “I-I..” she stuttered.

Joy filled me, I couldn’t believe it! Ah, relief spread through me and I could stop my heart from speeding on overdrive.

‘Annie! God are you okay?’ I asked with so much relief in my voice but she didn’t answer me and I nearly died, ‘Annie!?’

I growled and flew through the air

*******

  I slammed my fist on my fathers desk in anger and he flinched in surprise.

“This is all your fault!” I told him clenching my jaw to stop from growling, he was my Alpha after all.

“I didn’t know they would want her too.” he mumbled, not meeting my eyes.

  “Of coarse they fucking want her, she’s MY mate!” I screamed, “Can’t you see that they want my real mate, were in war!”

“I know Kyle, just try to stay calm-”

“Calm?!”I snarled, “the hell I’ll stay calm, she could be hurt, torchered to death.” I paused my thoughts running wild, “I can’t even protected her.” My voice cracked. I needed to find her fast.

“Kyle she’ll be-”

“Don’t say fine.” I growled.

  He nodded, “We’ll find her.”

I shook my head in frustration, I should have never let her leave my sight, my side, where she belonged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its not long, and nothing really happened in this chapter besides an angry Kyle...

But I hope you liked it...:P Another really soon, PROMISE!!:)