CHAPTER 29: Let's Make Love

ASTRID

For the entire car ride over to this 'surprise' he had planned for us, I was getting a little bit anxious and a little bit nervous. 

However, he held my hand with his right hand while driving with the other one, which helped me feel at ease a little bit. 

When we finally pulled up to the place we were going to be staying at with each other, I was in shock and in awe. It was like a Thomas Kinkade painting from the way it looked. It was beautiful and the best part was that we would be alone together with no distractions and nobody around us. 

He grabbed the bag that had our stuff in it before we started walking up towards the front door and once we got up there after inserting a skeleton key in the lock we walk inside and I can't help but admire while looking at the decor.

"Do you like it?" He asks me while setting down the bag. 

"I love it. It's so beautiful." I tell him. 

I feel him place his hands on my waist and turn me to face him while I wrap both my arms around his neck. 

"I want this entire week that we're here to be focused on getting to know one another more without having any distractions." He tells me. 

"Thank you baby." I tell him and kiss him. 

Things began heating up a little bit and I'm not gonna lie, I didn't want to stop. My wolf was wanting to take charge along with his wolf as I felt his grip tighten a little bit more until he pulled away a little bit. 

"I'm sorry. My wolf and I can't seem to control ourselves when around you." He tells me. 

"It's okay. My wolf and I wan't it too." I assure him. 

"Are you sure baby? We can wait." He tells me. 

"No. I want you." I tell him. 

**WARNING: Mature Content**

He looks at me for another quick moment before kissing me again and deepening the kiss as he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and took me into the bedroom where he laid me down onto the bed while continuing to kiss my lips until he started moving to my neck and placing gentle kisses on there. 

The sparks we were feeling and the lust was amazing. Every kiss he was placing on my skin was making me want him more than ever. 

He sat up on his knees and pulled me up gently by the hands while then grabbing my face and kissing me again on the lips while grabbing the bottom of my shirt and begins lifting it over my head and tossing it off to the side. 

I too removed his shirt and tossed it off to the side also. I then started unbuttoning his pants while he began kissing my soft spot on my neck where he marked me at which made me moan and made my wolf go crazy. 

I pushed him onto his back and straddled on top of him while he started removing my bra and tossing it as well. 

Normally, I would be self conscious and even though this is my first time, I feel so safe with him and know that he would never hurt me. Plus, he's my mate and makes me feel wanted and sexy. 

I bend down at start making out with him as I unzip his pants and move my hand inside his pants and boxers where I feel his very hard cock become more stiff with my touch as I begin stroking it slowly at first, causing him to moan in my mouth and grab my hair a little bit making my wolf go crazy. 

I then sit back up on top of him and start unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans also just as he quickly flips me over back onto my back and starts pulling off both my pants and panties at the same time, dropping them onto the floor as well as his as I watch him slip on a condom real quick before climbing back onto the bed and kissing my legs up to my thighs and kissing his way all the way up to in between my legs to my wet sex where I feel his tongue begin to slide up and down my sensitive clit. Then as his tongue begins to speed up, he inserts one finger at first and then slides in another one and begins moving them in and out. 

It feels amazing and is giving me ecstasy throughout my entire body as I feel his fingers and tongue work magic as he moves them faster and faster and right when I felt I couldn't feel more pleasure, I feel his fingers move up inside of me and hit my gspot which caused me to come after he slid his finger in and out of me a few more times before I came all over his fingers. 

Then after trying to come back from that amazing amount of intense pleasure I just felt, I feel him gently place kisses up on my stomach, to my neck and then back up to my lips, kissing me passionately while moaning. 

"You taste so good baby." He says against my mouth. 

"You feel so good." I reply. 

"Mmm. You haven't felt nothing yet." He tells me as he positions himself on top of me and I feel the tip of his hard cock touching my entrance. "Are you sure?" He asks one more time.

"Yes." I assure him and prove it by kissing him and try to fight for dominance with his tongue. 

I then feel him slowly start to push himself inside of me whole continuing to kiss me. Once his full length was inside of me, I gasped.

"I'm sorry baby. I promise it'll get better soon." He tells me. 

"I know. I trust you." I breathe out. 

He was right as he began slowly moving in and out of me stretching me a little bit with every movement he was making. Then the pain subsided and quickly was replaced with more pleasure than I ever imagined. He felt so good and as he began thrusting in and out of me a little bit quicker, I wrapped my legs around his waist and told him to go faster. 

Which he picked up his pace more and began thrusting inside of me faster and harder until eventually, we both came at the same time. 

Oh my god was that amazing. I don't think I could ever get enough of that. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)