1

( Alyssa's p.o.v.)

As I was waking up I woke up to my backstage passes to a one direction concert my mom got me hanging on my mirror. I jumped off my bed and grabbed my phone off of the charger to call my friend Valerie.

It took 4 rings for her to finally pick up. when Valerie picked up she said hello. I yelled and said "Are you ready for tonight!?" I yell happily in the phone.

"For what?" Valerie asks.

"I can't believe you forgot! The one direction concert!" I say unbelieving that she had forgotten about it.

"Omg I forgot, yes!" " She screams through the phone.

(Valerie's p.o.v)

I can't believe that I had forgot about the one direction concert tonight.

"I'm finally able to meet my idols backstage, it's going to be a dream come true! What if they like me and want to date me. Or better marry me." I say through the phone between laughs

"Don't get your hopes up today Valerie." Alyssa laughs in the phone. I laugh back.

"But what if it did happen." I shrug my shoulders even though she can't see me.

"I highly doubt that it would ever happen though, but good luck on that one sister." Alyssa states.

(Alyssa's p.o.v)

I run to my closet to find what I am going to wear to the concert. I am also thinking about what to say if I talk to them, I was double tasking. While I was looking through my closet I found my oNe direction shirt that said GOTTA BE YOU 1D and pulled out a pair blue skinny jeans.

I walk up to my mirror and plug in my curling iron so I could where my hair curled to the concert. I text Valerie and tell her I'm wearing my hair down but, curled.

cool, I'm wearing my hair in a ponytail curled. Valerie replied back.

nice well my curling ironed warmed up text u back when I'm done :) .

ok. Guess I'll go ahead and do mine bye. Valerie replied.

Wait, in two hours I will pick you up and we will get something to eat. I text Valerie back before she goes.

ok. Valerie replied. As I was curling my hair I was trying not to burn myself from moving around by being excited.

(Valerie p.o.v)

I pick up my brush and start combing my hair, while I was figuring out what to wear to the concert. Every morning I wake up my hair is so crazy I swear, looks like a clown wig. I pick out my shirt that says Zayn Maliks , Mrs malik along with with a blue jean shorts with frays at the end of them.

I slip on my clothes and then started brushing my hair again. I sit down in front of my mirror and brush my hair into a pony tail and curled it. When I was done, I picked up my hat that said 1D on the front of it in red print and set it on my head. I texted Alyssa to tell her that I was ready.

I'll be there in 5 min be sure u have everything for the concert! Alyssa replied back.

I already do!

ok be there in a couple of min.