Help

Almost done~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days became a boring routine as it was mostly Daryl becoming 'Kill them all Daryl' slaughtering anyone who tried to get through the wall which was closing in on the school and hanging out a bit in our shared room.

Noticing a commotion going on near the school I stared at my screen which gave me a view of what Daryl was seeing. 

"He's alive?" Daryl and I gasped at the same time as he zoomed in on the supposed to be dead, leader of Funeral Parlor, Gai Tsutsugami.

"Uh, attention units protect Gai Tsutsugami," Rowan ordered.

"Protect him?! What the hell for!?" I watched as Daryl growled.

"I don't know but those are the orders." Rowan frowned.

"Please just follow them, Daryl..." I begged knowing that if Daryl disobeyed it won't end well.

"You can't be serious. That guy is enemy number one!" The blond male growled as missiles were dropped on the group of begging students, Gai took no hesitation in extracting voids and using them to create a counter-attack which mostly protected him as flames began to surround the area. Staring at the screen I flinched as a girl went to attack Gai with her void but was quickly shot down, the virus engulfing her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" The girl from the festival yelled.

"Stay away from master Gai." An endlave quickly threatened.

"Screw this! There's no way in hell I'm gonna start protecting you now!" Daryl zoomed over to the small group.

"Out of my way runt!" Daryl growled attacking the threatening endlave.

"Tsugumi please move out of the way," I spoke out through Daryl's endlave. Daryl immediately began shooting at the other enldaves, his anger taking over.

"Gai Tsutsugami! None of it would have happened. You're the reason it all went wrong!" Daryl yelled preparing to strike the older male.

"Initiate emergency bail out!" I yelled as the other machines began to shoot at Daryl, he let out a cry of pain.

"Rowan call for help!" I cried beginning to pull Daryl out of the pod, running in a group of people made their way towards me.

"Please be okay. Please be okay..." I sobbed as the paramedics began to take him away.

"Come on." Rowan helped me up after a while and led me to where Daryl was being held.

"I can go in?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, they're letting you in."

"Thank you." I hugged the older male before walking into the room shakily. Fully emerging myself in the room I stared at Daryl's bruised and pained face. The people who treated him had changed him out of his usual suit and into an orange set.

"Why couldn't you just follow orders..." I whispered sitting on the chair next to his bed. Letting out a sad sigh I laid my head on the bed next to him and drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~