Safe

I did not plan this far ahead to be honest. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to the lab as Daryl ordered I stood behind his douche dad and his tramp. Standing awkwardly in the back my eyes widened as the container in the center of the room began to glow a bright purple. Immediately hell broke loose as most people in the room seemed to catch the crystalizing virus. Cornering myself into the back of the room I refused to look up as I heard the screams of panic and the shattering of glass.

"Stop! You have demands? I'm listening terrorist! You've got my attention! I'm GHQ's commander Agent general--" Daryl's dad was cut off.

"Unit number 823. Don't you recognize my birthday?" I felt relief as I heard my Boyfriend's voice ring out through the Endlave's speakers.

 "Don't you get it of course not, you never got anything. THE TWO OF YOU MAKE ME SICK! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" In a flurry of anger, Daryl set of the machine gun throughout the whole room. Cowering away I felt the occasional bullet graze me which sent my emotions hay-wire.

"Daryl, please stop this!" I cried into my knees.

"(Y/n)?" I heard his voice ask softly. I stayed in my sitting position too scared to even wipe away the tears running down my face. Feeling a large cold sensation consume my torso I panicked at the possible ways I could die in this very moments.

"I'm taking you somewhere safe." He spoke as my mind unable to stand the current amount of stress engulfed me in darkness

...

Opening my eyes I was faced with more darkness.

"Huh?" I muttered sitting up. Looking around a bit more my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness. Exploring my surroundings I found a cup filled with water next to me in an instant, I downed the beverage which brought me a refreshing feeling. Getting out of the bed I noticed I was wearing a button up shirt which was too big to be mine.

Did Daryl change me?! I felt my face grow hot

"Ohhhhh..." I groaned walking into the restroom where I found the most horrifying scene ever. My eyes were puffy and I had tear stains running down my cheeks.

"I bet that's why the lights were off," I grumbled washing my face which made me look a bit more normal. Walking out of the restroom I went back into the room and laid on my back to look at the ceiling.

He murdered his own father I frowned not knowing how to feel about the situation. Suddenly the door slammed open startling me up.

"You're awake." Daryl stood at the doorway.

"Yeah..." I replied awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~