Happy Birthday~

My poor baby T^T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long time of waiting, I finally heard the front door open. Sitting patiently I waited for the blond haired teen to walk in.

"What are you doing here." He scowled wiping his eyes.

"Happy Birthday." I smiled meekly holding my arms open, he stared at me teary-eyed for a moment before landing in my arms.

"I'm sorry," I muttered knowing exactly what happened. 

His Bastard father  I scowled. We sat like that for a moment before he pulled away.

"Come on! I got you a cake and presents." I grinned.

"Right." He nodded getting up offering me a hand which I gladly took. Going to the present table he stared at the balloons.

"How tacky." He muttered making me laugh.

"I know that's why I got them." I giggled causing him to roll his eyes before going on to the presents. Opening the smaller one he took out the watch which he put on immediately, then he went on to the larger one which was the bath set.

"Seriously?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't bash it before you try it." I shrugged making him go to the next one which was the set of clothing.

"Not bad." He nodded at my taste making me smile. Finally, he got to the other small box and pulled out the rings which were attached to a chain.

"What's this?" He scrunched his nose.

"Promise rings." I took one out of the box and placed it around his neck.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Cause you've been my best friend for years so my promise is to stick with you through thick and thin," I explained making his eyes widen.

"Oh yeah? Well, I promise the exact same thing!" He scoffed putting the other chain around my neck.

"Cake time!" I pulled him over to the table where I immediately lit the candles and began singing. At the end I noticed him tearing up.

"Hey, whats wrong?!" I panicked running around the table to hug him.

"Why are you so nice to me goddamn it! I'm a narcissistic asshole yet you stick with me!" He cried slightly pushing me away.

"Its because even assholes need someone. No one deserves to be alone...." I replied placing my hands on his shoulders.

"(Y/n)..." He whispered cupping my face softly. At that moment the world seemed to stop slowly he his face neared mine until our lips met.

"Daryl..." I breathed through the kiss.

"I...I love you (Y/n)." He whispered placing his hands on my hips.

"I love you too Daryl..." I smiled pulling away from the kiss.

"Does this make me your girlfriend?" I blushed.

"No shit. Now come on it's late." He grumbled picking me up bridal style to go to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lemon?