What did you just say !?!?

Jay's POV
  " I don't know what happened  "I said talking to the doctor because i honestly don't know . One minute we were laughing and she was getting ready to go to sleep but she was burning up. Then i remember her just laying limp in my arms then her lips starting changing colors her face started to look pal so I drove straight to the hospital. I had some sweats and a hoodie in the back of the car i threw them on and carried Bey into the hospital . Doctors came and rushed her into the back and i tried to go with her but they told me to wait . I paced back and forth praying and hoping she is ok , one minute we're talking then the next she is dying in my arms.

" CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON " i said yelling causing everybody to stare at me but i didn't care i have been pacing back and forth for god knows how long and nobody is telling me what the fuck is going on i need some answers " Mr. Carter ? " i heard a man say behind me i turned around to him " Yes , you better be here to explain to me what happened and where did they take her ? " i said looking them sternly into their eyes " We had to rush her back into surgery , she had an internal bleeding inside of her stomach " he said to me and honestly I'm just trying to process everything that he is saying it just doesn't make any sense she was just fine. " is she okay ? Will she be okay ? Is the surgery almost over " i said shooting question after question at him i just need to know. " I will direct you into the room that she is going to be put in sir , the doctors are still working on her but that's all i can say right now until i get you another update " I  was so close to spazzing but my mother raised me to respect all women.

So i followed her into the room and i waited and waited. I didn't even realize i fell asleep and i woke up and she was in the room. I got up walked over to the bed and just stared at her I'm really not understanding what happened. I rubbed my hand across her face " Baby what happened ? " i covered her with the blanket it was a little cold in the room . I kissed her forehead and went back to the chair and eventually dosed back off . 

Bey's POV 

 I woke up in the hospital with an IV in my arm and i honestly don't know how i got here. I looked to my side and i seen jay sleep in the chair. I sighed in relief knowing that he was here , i tried to sit myself up but i winched in pain. I removed the cover off my body and i touched my stomach it felt like a bandage was on it but I'm still not understanding what happened " Hello Ms. Knowles , my name is Amber and i will be your nurse for the evening " the doctor walked over to the board to write her name down i guess I'm not quite sure.

" Can you please tell me what happened to me why am i in so much pain ? " I said slowly pulling myself  up not to cause anymore pain that i am experiencing 

" On a scale from 1-10 how bad would you rate your pain " she said walking to the computer typing stuff 

" I don't know maybe 7 or 8 , can you tell me what happened please " 

" Well Ms.Knowles , you had a high fever of 102 and you had bleeding in your stomach we rushed you to surgery to try to control the bleeding. You seem to have a tear in your stomach but we couldn't fix it all together due to the fact your heart was failing so we had to take you from under the general anesthesia "

" Will i have to have another surgery " i asked concerned

" Yes when we feel as though your body is ready to obtain another surgery ,  until the meantime we will be monitoring you hourly " She said and i shook my head. This was a lot and i don't even know how this happened , everything was going perfectly i was finally happy and now this 

" I'll be back with your medication would you like water or apple juice " the nurse asked me and i insisted that i wanted some water. She came back in less than 5 minutes and provided me with my medication and my water. It took the medication at least 10 minutes to kick in then i eventually dosed off back to sleep