The Morning After

Beyoncé POV

I wake up and a smiled instantly appeared on my face last night was so great, it was perfect. I haven't had sex that good in a long time Usher was good but never this good. Jay was still holding me and I cuddled up in his chest some more I honestly didn't want to get up I was very comfy and I was very happy with the postion that I was in with him. I went back to sleep for another hour or 2 and I got up Jay was still sleeping so i went into the bathroom to do my morning routine do my facial , wash my face , pee the usual. After everything was said and done i went downstairs to go make me and him some breakfast.

" Goodmorning Sleeping beauty " i said laughing and he just looked at me with the straightest face

"Yeah yeah yeah , Good morning baby "

He said and walked over and kissed me and held me.

" What you doing here "

" Im making breakfast , want some "

He nodded his big ass head and walked over to get a plate for the both of us. I made our plate and he poured our juice. We sat on the couch and watched tv while we both enjoyed our breakfast.

" Thanks baby this taste really good "

" Sure it do or are you just fast '

Jay stands and lifts his shirt up and touches his stomach." I'm fat where ? , stop playing with me Bey ". I start laughing because his face is so tight which caused me to laugh even harder

" Your face Is cute when you try to be mad , being mad doesn't fit you boo " I said getting up putting my plate into the sink and washing it. I was heading upstairs to take a shower until jay stopped me

" Where do you think you going sexy " he said spinning me around getting me to face him. " Well for starters I'm going to finish the rest of my day , I made my man some breakfast now I'm going to deal with my girly needs " I said putting my arms around his neck

" Can I join , I will actually clean you up this time and not make you dirty , that's if you want to stay clean " he said kissing my neck while holding my waist " Well ACTUALLY " I said while moaning and sliding my hands into his boxers and he jumped at the feel of my touched. I dragged my nail up and down his wood as he was biting his lip. I took this as my chance to have a little fun. I pulled his boxers down and I licked up his wood. I popped it into my mouth I gave it a few couple sucks and I watched him throw his head back moaning my name . Something about his moan is sexy as hell , which made me wet . I wasn't going to keep going but I wanted some. I sucked him for a little bit longer until he pulled me up and took my clothes off and pushed me on the couch and started eating. Then after he was done he flipped me over the couch so I was on my stomach and he just started going dumb. I like morning sex its adventurous.

After my lovely morning with Jay I finally got into the shower. I washed up for about 30 to 45 mins and I continued the rest of my day. I went to go get my nails and feet done. I even changed up my hair I want to do something new . Its nothing to much but a lighter brown blondish color. I actually like it. I walked on this boardwalk that had these beautiful outlets and I just knew that I had to go into the store and check out what they had it was a must. I honestly should of drove here because I went from store to store to store buying stuff. That went from shoes to clothes to bags underwear , I even got him some stuff and everything was at a reasonable price so I didn't spend to much money ;).

After all that shopping I got home 3 hours later it was maybe 8 or 830 and I walked into the house and I seen him sleeping on the couch so I didn't want to wake him. I took the bags upstairs and set them on the floor. I decided to go to the gym since earlier so I put my hair into a ponytail and changed into some leggings and a sports bra with a tank top. I went downstairs in the frig and grabbed a bottle of water. I got my headphones and my phone. I kissed his head before I left. Never would i have ever thought I would care for this man the way I do. I honestly feel as though things are going to be different between us and i honestly hope its a good different because no whatever he will be my bestfriend before anything and i don't want to lose him, Especially as my bestfriend .

1 hour into the workout

My phone rings interrupting my music and its jay. " Uhm where are you " he asked me in his sleepy voice its pretty cute " I'm at the gym and your messing up my flow so if your okay bye " I said laughing because I'm trying to finish my workout " Don't you dare hang up on me , come home please " he said whining he acts like a big ass baby but its cute " Ill be home as soon as I'm done my workout bye honey I love you " I laughed and hung up before he could say anything so I can finish the rest of my workout . After today I was drained it was a long ass day and all I really did was spoil myself but I felt as though I needed it after everything that has been happening , leaving usher and going into a relationship with Jay it was a big jump and don't get me wrong I love me some of that man right there but I have the fear that I'm moving to fast. He was just my bestfriend now he's in my guts every damn day its a lot to adapt to and I'm not going to lie I do miss Usher just a little not because of the sex or anything because out of all of that Jay is better than him waaaayyyy better especially with the sex ohhh boyyyy the sex but Usher we bonded we clicked I don't know what it is but we clicked its not right but I do and I cant help it.

I walk into the house and Jay basically attacks me at the door with kisses " Babe stop I'm sweaty " I said pushing him off of me " I missed y... hold the hell up why the fuck you wearing that " he said looking my outfit up and down I looked at him and rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to grab another water bottle " I have on gym wear what does it look like " I said opening my water bottle and drinking it " Why do you have on them tight ass leggings and small ass bra your boobs can barely fit in them " he said looking at them " first of all I had a tank top on and second everything is going to be tight to me just because I have an ass and some thighs that's something you going to have to get used to pal " I said rubbing his arm then walking upstairs I heard him behind me talking shit so I just mocked him " You just think you just so haha funny don't you " he said and I shrugged my shoulders and smiled

" I got you some stuff did you see it ? " I asked jay walking over to the bags. I picked up his bag and gave it to him. I brought him 2 pears of shoes and some jeans I don't know what they called but they cute " Look at you getting some taste in men clothes , thanks cutie " he said getting up kissing my cheek I smiled and headed to the shower I was hot and sticky and upset because I just got my hair done. I got in the shower washed my hair AGAIN. I came out with my towel raped around my body and my hair to the side dripping. I put lotion on and put on a long sweater and some sock it was pretty cold in this house.

Jay and I played around laid down laughed talked watched a few movies until I was ready to go to sleep I was worn out overly worn out and he is half to blame I do not care I don't want to hear it that I'm lazy because I already know.

I laid in his chest getting comfortable then he touched me. " why are you touching me like that " I asked him he was feeling on my neck and head " I think you got a fever because you burning up " he said getting worried. After that I just blacked out and the only thing I could remember is waking up in the hospital bed with dim lights and Jay sleeping in the chair. I had IV'S hooked up to me and everything. Looks like we are going to be staying here longer than we hoped huh.

~ LOOK I KNOW I KNOW ITS BEEEEEEEENNNNNN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED ANY OF MY STORIES AND I SWEAR IM GETTING ON TOP OF IT IM GOING TO TRY TO GIVE YALL 3 MORE CHAPTERS TO BOTH OF MY STORIES 2 YEARS THATS A LONG TIME I KNOWWW HOPEFULLY YALL DIDNT FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE BUT WERE BACK BABY AND WERE GOING TO STAY BACK UNTIL I FINISH THIS STORY BECAUSE I HAVE PLANS AND NEW IDEAS ALOT ACTUALLY ... ANYWAY GOODMORNING OR GOODNIGHT YALL KISSESSSS SEE YA LATER WITH ANOTHER CHAPPIEEE ~