9

Mason

Tyler pulled me down and whispered in me ear telling me that he thought his new Luna, Autumn, was and I quote the most beautifulest even with cooties. It was a good thing that the pack actually liked her despite her being the disgusting specie she is. Honestly the pack doesn't have a real issue with humans, unless they come on our territory trying to hunt us down then at this point we have no choice but to eliminate them. Since the treaty most wolves are okay with humans, since they don't harm us they won't harm them either it's just different for me.

Can you look at her! My wolf growled snapping me back to reality...

Ty already left going back to training and now it was just Jack, Autumn and I but it's like she forgot I was in the room and was checking Jack out right in my face. She smiled at him and her eyes danced around looking at every inch of him he smiled back like the flirt he is. What the hell is going on? She can't do that she's mine.

Beat his ass my wolf said, I really wanted to but I couldn't he had to fix her ankle first plus looking never hurt nobody. I just hated the way she was looking at him, like she wanted him... The more I looked at them the more annoyed I became and I put slight pressure on her ankle snapping her out of it

"Ah what the hell," she cried out giving me a death glare, i felt bad for hurting her more than necessary but I didn't like what she was doing right in my face. I gave her a glare of my own

"Fix her. Now." I demanded jack

He looked at me and nodded going to her she frowned at me and slowly turned her head to gawk at him again. I moved aside giving him space to work. He rolled up the leg of her jeans up a bit and he untied her shoe loosening it up, "this might hurt a bit but I need to take your shoe off" he announced a small flirty smile on his face as he spoke to her she never stopped smiling and nodded. Pfft, if I told her that she would find something slick to say.

He lifted her foot and she made a face but before she could let out any sound he held her foot supporting it with his left hand while the o ther slipped her shoe off revealing her swelling ankle. He then applied some pressure to her ankle causing her to curse in pain, she clenched onto the recliner and closed her eyes tight

"You're hurting her more," I said angrily coming next to him. I didn't like seeing her in this kind of pain it's like it hurt me as well and I just felt bad seeing her like this.

He stopped and looked at me, "let me do my job please if you want you can stand outside the room if this too much for you" he said and massaged her ankle again she bit her lip and clutched to the seat again I glared at Jack, he could at least be more gentle with her...

Beat his ass Mason my wolf continued. I ignored him knowing he's only being problematic and that Jack was only doing his job, this is his field and I trust he knows what he's doing.

"Okay, you did good now I'm gonna put this brace on you it'll help heal you, just don't walk for a few weeks more or less I have some crutches I'll bring up to your room later for now you can use the chair to keep from walking and putting pressure" Jack explained

He went around to the closet in his room and pulled out the wheel chair and the brace she needed. He gently slipped it on her foot and fastened it making sure her foot wasn't too tight in it, "wanna come down?" He asked her

"Yea," she said sitting up straighter I came from around where I was and was going to lift her to put her on the chair but Jack beat me to it.

"I got it,"he said moving me aside and he swiftly lifted her bridal style she wrapped her arms around him I balled my fists and tried to keep both of us calm otherwise we both would rip his head off.

"Mason," she called snapping me out my thoughts. She was already in the chair her foot up and a tiny little frown was on her face. What the hell is wrong with her? She's mad at me when she was the main one flirting with someone in my face.

In her defense you do that everyday,  my wolf chimed in, yeah but this is different.

"What?" I asked her

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "are we done here? I miss being in my dungeon you call a room" she said coldly

I wanted to say something back but I held my tongue as we were in the presence of someone. I really didn't wanna give him a show right now nor did I feel the need to make myself any more angrier than I was already. I moved from my spot and went to push her chair, "one more stop then we can lock you away," I said to her

On our way out Jack said he would be coming up later to give her the crutches and Autumn too eagerly accepted. We weren't speaking to each other which I realized we never really do cause every time we do strike up a convo it ends up with cursing and threats. We are always mad and annoyed by each other, and that's why I don't really get why the moon goddess thought that this was alright, us being together, it's honestly a hassle and a curse. I rolled her out the room and around the corridor going to our next and final stop, the best place and honestly the most fun in this whole house. Training Grounds.