6

Autumn

It's been a few weeks now since everything has started and life here is extremely boring. I almost never leave my room, even for when I needed my own clothes, instead of going out and shopping like a normal person Mason sat me down in a study and made me order clothes online while he basically shot a porno with his bitch. For the most part I'm not complaining I got everything I wanted-- but it would've been nice to see other people and to actually feel the sun and also to not have to hear Ravens annoying whiny voice or see them kiss every second. She's a dumbass, whatever comes out her mouth is dumb and annoying I don't know how he deals with that.

I'm basically trapped in my room all day from morning, when I eat breakfast alone with Lilly and then I'm immediately rushed upstairs once the sun starts to peak. In the evening they bring me lunch and I'm in here doing nothing and then at night when I have to eat dinner either with Mason or Lilly sometimes both. Usually I spend most of my nights with that asshat. Lilly thinks it's good quality time so we can get along but it's just torture. We either sit and murder each other a million different ways in our heads or we bond over who hates each other more, so far, we're neck and neck.

"What are you doing?" Mason asks me as he finally looks up from his dinner licking his plump little lips

"I'm directing a choir," I said sarcastically with annoyance laced in my tone and a roll of my eyes, "the hell does it look like I'm doing ?"

He took a deep breath and clenched his jaw briefly, "why aren't you eating ? You haven't touched your food since it was served" he said, wait, did he actually sound concerned ?

I shrugged it off and ignored him but he just sat there staring at me playing around with my mashed potatoes, "if your done here can we leave?" I asked standing from my seat

"No," he simply said

My brows knitted together and I balled my fists, he was so annoying, "eat your food" he demanded

"I'm not -" I was quickly cut short

"Either you eat by yourself or I'll go over there and force feed you myself, your choice love" he said an evil smile plastered on his face

I sat back down and picked up the fork bringing the food to my lips then I dropped it, "I'm bored," I spat out "everyday I sit in that room bored out of my mind in isolation. I can't spend another second in their or I swear I'll jump out that window," I said exasperatedly

"Not my problem," he said unbothered

I stared at him getting more annoyed and angry with him, "I need something to do! I don't wanna sit there just waiting till its feeding time. I'm not allowed to walk around the house but if I had-" he shushed me immediately dismissing my pleas

"Eat your food," he said clearly he was annoyed by me too and his eyes were droopy he looked so tired. I know he wanted to sleep, but He had to make sure I ate before we left and I wasn't gonna leave here until he decided to let me do something other then just sit in that room 24/7.

"I want-" I started talking again ignoring his changing expression. It was getting tiring everyday his expression changed from mad to angry to pissed, it really didn't phase me anymore.

"DAMN IT AUTUMN!" He yelled slamming his fist on the table cutting me off and scaring me a bit, it caught me by surprise, " I don't give a damn if you're bored in that room, it's not my problem. I am not here to keep you entertained I'm here to keep you alive and provide the bare necessities. I do my part now do yours and fucking eat." He said

I frowned more and fisted the fork in my hand, we gave each other death glares and then I finally put food in my mouth it wasn't till then I realized how hungry I actually was, "if it was Raven you would've cared" I whispered to myself angry

"What what's that?" He asked his eyebrows raised. I know he heard me.

"She's not even your mate yet you treat her with more respect and give her everything she wants and begs for. " I say truthfully and continue eating

"It's cause I actually like her, " he says back, we exchange looks and  his eyes are  already that dark blue color that's very beautiful but I hate it when he gets like this so I just drop it and finish my yummy dinner.

After dinner we get upstairs and he follows me in the room. I ignore his presence and keep my frustration to myself, it's so aggravating how he gives that bitch the world, but for me, his actual mate he acts as if I'm the most evil person ever. I can't even ask for one thing, and I never even ask for anything. I don't even want much, a damn t.v would suffice, anything to keep me entertained. I go to the bathroom and grab a hair tie, I put my hair in a semi neat bun and moisturize my face after I come out and I see Mason asleep on the bed.

I frown in confusion, he always goes to sleep in his room with Raven, why the hell did he decide to make a stop here? I sit on the other side of the bed and tap him lightly to wake him, he slowly wakes up then he sits up and rubs his face a small yawn leaving his mouth, "you can go to your room now,"

He smirks and shakes his head, "this is my room," he says and kicks his shoes off, "Originally.."

I give him a confused look and he simply just smiles tiredly and takes his shirt off revealing his tatted up body. He was so fine, then he just laid down under the covers and closed his eyes. I stare at him repulsed, and shut the lights off and get under the covers too. I move away from him as far as possible and close my eyes trying my best to sleep. I found it nearly impossible, my nerves were going crazy and there was something inside me that really wanted to just snuggle up in his chest and breathe in his intoxicatingly sexy smell all night long. It was truly the most annoying thing ever, and also the weirdest, I've never craved to be in someone's arms this much and just knowing that it's his arms I wanna be in angers me.

"Can you sleep already, damn" he complains, sleep all in his deepened tired voice

I rolled over to face him on the bed, even though I couldn't barely see his face I managed to look at him, "no one asked you to come sleep here, go back down the hall and sleep soundly"

He groaned and put his hand on my face shutting me up, "your thoughts are loud and so are you just hush. Please. We have to wake up early tomorrow" he practically begged

"Tomorrow? Why? What's happening?" I asked a bit excited, it's gonna be the first time I get to do something since I came here, hopefully it's fun and has to do with the outdoors

"Oh my gosh!" He exclaims and he slides his hands around my waist and pulls me into his bare chest with ease. I freeze and get tense, he's so hot, hot as in sexy and hit as in his body heat was way warmer than mine and it felt nice. I finally relaxed and took it all in, especially his yummy smell I can't get enough of. This felt nice, for the first time ever I felt comfort with him. My insides were igniting with happiness and --

"Shut up and sleep angel, your thoughts are as loud as your mouth" he said tiredly cutting off my thoughts

I smiled to myself and he held me tighter, pulled me in closer, and nuzzled my neck which caused chills to go through me. I liked sleepy Mason more than any Mason. It wasn't long till I fell asleep in his arms, the happiest and most at peace I e felt since I got here.