chapter 2

rick hurried over to the radio and started talking to the mystery guy. apparently the guy can see that we're trapped.

"look, i don't know who you are. but i don't mind telling you i'm getting a little concerned in here. especially considering i have a kid with me" rick said into the radio.

he gave us directions on how to get out. "got ammo?" the guy asked. he turned to look to me. i showed him my two pistols and my shot gun. "about 20 rounds each" i said. "yeah. plenty" rick said into the radio. "good. make it count" the person said.

he gave us our final directions. we're running for it and try to make it through the walkers without being killed. hopefully we survive this. i handed rick a pistol. "you ready?" he asked. i nodded.

he climbed out of the tank first and he gave me a hand up. we ran down the street, killing every walker that was in our way. i was right beside rick. i held up my pistol to the being that was in front of me.

"woah! not dead!" the korean infront of me  yelled. it's the guy from the radio.

we ran down the alley and onto a ladder. "go first, go first" the radio guy said lightly pushing me infront of him. i climed up the latter and assumed the two of them were behind me, i then made my way up to the platform and waited for them.

we were all out of breath by the time we got up to the top. the guy then slightly made fun of rick and i smiled to myself. "rick, thanks" rick said introducing himself to the guy and holding out his hand for him to shake. "glenn. and you're welcome" the radio guy said.

glenn then turned to me. "are you his daughter?" he asked. i shook my head no."nice bow" he said. "thanks" i said grabbing a hold on my strap that slung by bow onto my back.

we looked down, we were getting more and more surrounded. glenn then looked up at the other fire escape ladder that goes up the building. it goes up about 50 feet without anything to stop you if you fall.

"hey, at least it'll be the fall that's kills ya" i said starting to climb the ladder.

all three of us made it to the top of the roof safely. i just stayed silent as glenn and rick talked. we then made our way down a roof exit and followed glenn.

we all quickly ran while glenn was talking to someone on the radio. i'm assuming it's someone in his group. also assuming that he has a group.

suddenly we ran into walkers in the alley when suddenly, two people wearing riot gear came out and started beating the shit out of the walkers in our way.

i widened my eyes and ran after glenn who was running into a different building entrance.

right when i ran in, i was shoved against a wall by someone. "you bitch i'm gonna kill you" a blonde woman said pointing a gun at my head. "not if i kill you first, get the hell off me" i muttered quietly to her. i saw panic growing on her face.

i kept a straight face and showed no fear. "andrea chill! she's a kid!" the black dude said as he was taking off his riot gear. she backed off a little once she realized she threatened to kill a kid.

rick came over and stood in front of me... he's protecting me.

the very angry people in glenn's group then showed rick and i how much shit we caused from firing several gunshots. they have to find someway to get back to their camp now without being killed.

i've survived things like this before. if none of them survive, i sure as hell will.

the walkers then started to break the glass that was holding them back from us. everyone started freaking out but i remained calm, you can't think straight when you're freaking out.