Him

There are literally about 2 fan-fics of this guy on Wattpad so I decided to write on for my babe <3  It might be a bit crappy but oh well probably only about 5 people will read it so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching Daryl destroy the other endlave in front of him I grew bored and began to doodle on my notebook until I heard the door open and in walked Daryl in his suit and all.

"Come on, I wanna pay someone a visit." He sighed annoyed.

"Right!" I scurried up following him.

"Lieutenant Yan this is quite a nice surprise a visit from the major general's only son and his girlfriend. It's an honor to finally have the chance to meet you and clearly, you live up to your reputation for bravery did your father's orders bring you to our post here?" I couldn't help but blush at the title the man gave me.

"She's not my girlfriend and no, it was my decision. I was on my way to deliver a new model endlave to the operation center. I got a report a battle had broken out and I don't know sounded fun!" Daryl smiled as he flipped his hair.

"Is that so? Well, we couldn't be more grateful to have your assistance, lieutenant." The man held his hand out. Oh no. I prepared myself for Daryl's upcoming harsh words.

"Who do you think I am. You expect me to touch that greasy pig hoof? Listen ill do as I please got it? and if you get in my way I'll have to report your fat ass to my father." Daryl growled before stomping out with me in tow apologizing.

"You know, you could try to be a bit nicer." I sighed.

"How about no." Daryl shrugged.

"Geez." I sighed.

"I suggest you go to sleep early tonight, we have a long day ahead tomorrow." He ordered as we got into his nice car to drive me home.

"Seriously?" I asked in distaste.

"Yep, and there's no way to get out of it you're my secretary, remember?" He reminded me as he grabbed my face single-handedly.

"How could I forget, bestie?" I grinned pushing through his hand to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for the ride by the way! See you tomorrow!" I smiled as I got off his car and made my way into my empty house. 

Is he just playing dumb or is he dense when it comes to my feelings? I frowned as I thought of the way he treats me.

"Maybe I'll never know..." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy?