Part 1

You were no ordinary kid. You were born with power of fire. You're mother died during your birth and your father abandon you leaving alone until you were adopted by Chrom's family, whom taught you how to fight. You gotten better and better sword fighting and eventually better than Chrom.

Current time

You ,Chrom and Lisa saw a girl lying unconscious on the ground.

Y/n:Who the heck is that?

You guys started approaching the unconscious girl.

Y/n:Guys, she could be a enemy.

Chrom:Hold on.

Lisa:Well we have to something.

Y/n:Then what do you suppose we do then?

Lisa:I don't know.

The female started waking up.

Y/n:Oh look.

Chrom:I see you're awake. There are better places to a nap than on the ground you know.

Chrom helped up the girl.You took out your sword and pointed it at the girl.

Chrom:Y/n, she's harmless.

Y/n:Who are you stranger?

Girl:U-um.

Y/n:So you can't remember your own name?

Girl:No, sorry where am I again

Lissa started explaining to Robin where she was.

Chrom:Are you alright?

Girl:Yes, thank you Chrom.

Y/n:How do you know that name?

Girl:No, it's strange... It just came to me that's all.

Y/n:Are we suppose you're not a enemy who have others waiting to make an ambush?

Girl:I mean no harm.

Y/n:Alright then, Let's introduce yourself guys.

Chrom:Right, that's there is Y/n, he's my best friend but he acts like a brother to me and this here I'd my delicate little sister, Lissa

Lissa:I am not delicate!

Y/n:You know I know I found you really adorable when you get angry Lisa.

Lissa got really angry and kicked on the leg.

Y/n:Ouch hey.

Lissa:Please ignore my brother and my other friend, they can be a bit thick sometimes.

Y/n:And you can get really angry sometimes.

Lissa:You're lucky the Shepards found you.Brigands would have been a rude awakening.

Y/n:And You're lucky my friend were here because I would be have killed right now.

Lisa:Y/n please, You're making her nervous.

Girl:Shepard?You tend sheep? ... In full armor.

Y/n:You know I'll leave Frederick to explain that to you.

Frederick:A title I shall share with pride.God forbid one if us to keep an appropriate level of caution.I have every wish to trust you stranger, but my station mandates otherwise.

Robin:I understand sir,I would do less myself. My name's Robin.I just remembered that. How odd.I suppose that's one mystery solved.

Chrom:Robin?Is that foreign? We'll talk about that later.We're all almost to town, once we-

Lisa:Chrom!Look, the city.

You looked to see that the city was destroyed.

Y/n:They are so gonna pay.

Fire started coming from your hand.

Your looks

Armor

Your sword

Your sword

When you use your sword it catches on fire,stay tune for what's about to happen next