Chapter 18

Percy was so out of it, she didn't feel the ground underneath her shaking, nor did she hear Peter call out that he was taking her back to the tower. She did feel him grab her and swing away. Unfortunatley, the black-haired child didn't know what was happening, and her powers lashed out more.

Black Widow knew something was wrong the second she got off the plane. The earthquake was a big hint.

Stark wobbled on his feet for a second. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but are the tremmors getting larger?" He asked, "And is that the Spider-child swinging over here with your daughter?"

Natasha whipped around, and noticed the two swining over.

The young spider child landed and stumbled as he touched the ground.

"We were talking, and then she heard the news, and she just froze, and then- then she- the gound just started-" he stammered.

Natasha shoved the kid aside and hugged her daughter, murmurming words to her, which were the lyrics of a Russian lullaby.

"Тили-тили-бомЗакрой глаза скорее,Кто-то ходит за окном,И стучится в двери.Тили-тили-бом.Кричит ночная птица.Он уже пробрался в дом.К тем, кому не спится.Он идет...Он ужеблизко...Тили-тили-бом.Ты слышишь, кто-то рядом?Притаился за углом,И пронзает взглядом.Тили-тили-бом.Все скроет ночь немая.За тобой крадется он,И вот-вот поймает.Он идет...Он ужеблизко...Тили-тили-бом.Ты слышишь, кто-то рядом?Притаился за углом,И пронзает взглядом."

('Tili Tili Bom' from https://lyricstranslate.com/en/tili-tili-bom-%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BC-tili-tili-bom.html The translation is really weird, but it's the only russian lullaby I've heard of.)

Percy calmed down, and tired from her usage of powers, passed out.

The red-haired spy lifted her daughter with one hand, and with the other, put a gun to the spider-child's head.

"Why was my daughter with you?" She demanded.

The teen quickly put his hands up in surrenderm panic clear in his face, despite being covered by a mask. "I'm so sorry, she was just really upset and scared, so I brought her to meet my friend, and then my aunt called us down to look at the news, and it was talking about your fight, and she got really upset when they announced the death, which she told me she knew would happen-" he said, trying to explain.

Steve placed his hand on the gun, trying to get her to lower it. "Nat, it's fine, Percy has known this kid for a while, and me and Bucky both have seen them hanging out."

She whirled her gun on him instead. "And you didn't tell me?! You better be happy that Percy wants to see you get married." She pocketed her gun, and pulled the teenager in front of her up. "Who are you?"

"I'm- I am Spider-Parker, wait, no! Peter-man... umm. I'm really sorry," he stuttered out.

Natasha narrowed her eyes at the young man in front her.

"How old are you?"

"Wha-? Uh.. 15?"

"And you're running around unsupervised?"

"I have a guy in the chair!"

"You're Peter Parker?"

"Um- how- yeah?"

"Richard and Mary's son?"

"How did you-?"

"You are reporting to me every patrol, and if you get in over your head, you are to call me for help."

Tony stepped out of the final piece of his suit. "Oooh, Nat's mommie instincts are coming out," he teased. He then jumped in fright and yelped as a bullet pieced the ground next to him.

At the sound of the gun shot, Percy stirred in her mother's arms.

"Where's he?" she asked.

Peter walked a little closer, but not too close. "I'm right here," he said.

Percy sat up and blinked, distorted, but scared. "No, where's Pietro. His body, I know he didn't come back, but I can heal him. I can try to, and I will." She was scrambling to get out of her mom's arms, which were holding her tightly, despite her being a tall preteen, "I couldn't stop it, but I can fix it. I know I can."

"Percy..." Natasha trailed off.

"No, I need to heal him. Where is he?"

Wanda walked off the platform, and was followed by a floating cot.

No one was able to stop Percy as she pushed past everyone. No one was any more able to stop the kid who staggered out of the shadows clutching something that was invisible to them.

He shoved the invisible thing towards Pietro's body, and Pietro quickly flung upwards, coming back to life, relatively unharmed.

The kid turned towards Percy. "I can only do this one other time as thanks." She nodded, still sobbing, but smiled. "My dad was more willing with this one because he's a hero." The guy walked back towards the shadows of the room. "Take care."

The Avengers just stared in shock as the boy disappeared the same way he came in.

After hugs were exchanged and the shock settled, the Avengers and others were sitting around when more than half of them got up to leave.

Natasha, Steve, Sam, Bucky, and Rhodey went to Wakanda for a meeting with T'Challa and Shuri about the worldwide programs Wakanda just launched.

Wanda, Pietro and Vision went to Scotland (I forgot where they actually went) for a small vacation.

Clint went to his farm, and Tony stayed in the tower with Pepper and Percy, while Peter went to school, where the class was leaving on a field trip.

"Hey kid," Tony sat down in front of Percy, "will you be good for an hour or so? I have to do something with Pepper."

She nodded excitedly, "Are you going to propose? I saw the ring Happy was holding for you."

"Yeah, you'll be fine. You're how old?"

"12."

"I'll call you in an hour then. Wouldn't want your mom getting mad at me," he said.

Percy waved as the two took off, giving a thumbs up to Tony when Pepper wasn't looking, then ran upstairs and turned on the TV to some random show.

After an hour, Percy went to get popcorn when her phone rang. Already expecting the call from Tony, she picked up immediately.

"Hey Percy, this is Peter. I need help in Central park. Can you swing by?"

"Yeah, be there in a few."

She arrived to see a space ship, and her family being pulled inside.

Not wanting to lose them, she vapor traveled in the closing hatch right next to Peter.

"Your mom is going to kill me."

If you haven't guessed, I'm starting Infinity War. I will probably change stuff though, plus I have bad memory, so it won't be a perfect match.

Plus, since I didn't exactly have Spiderman Homecoming happen, Tony hasn't proposed yet, so I added that in.