Chapter 9

Playing eye spy with a child was not Bruce's idea of an interesting mission. It was relaxing though. At least more relaxing than 'get the child off the roof of a jet' or 'keep child from blasting us into space by pressing all the buttons.' Who knows what buttons Tony put on the panel.

"Let's play hide and seek!" Percy yelled before running off.

Bruce sighed and got ready to find her, "Stay near the jet!" he yelled back.

After 30 seconds, he went out to go find her. He could have been with his team, fighting Ultron and the enhanced kids, but no, for some reason Percy wanted to come with. He probably would have stayed out anyway, but chasing after a child was probably bad for his stress level.

He just hoped she stayed near the jet, as he had asked.

Scarlet Witch watched from the cover of the trees nearby. All she had to do was show the monster his worst fear, and her brother, who was standing next to her, would rush her back to the robot.

She was about to head out of the cover when Quicksilver put his arm out, stopping her from getting caught.

"Let him go around the side first." her brother whispered.

She eventually got around and was about to use her magic, and as a small hand tugged on her jacket.

"Who're you?" the child asked.

Bruce spun around quickly, startling Wanda as she hid the child behind her. 

"Percy," the man said slowly, "are you okay?"

The girl nodded, looking at the woman in front of her. "Who are you?" she said.

Wanda signalled for her brother to pick the child, luckily he understod, and turned towards the monster in front of her.

"Please bring Percy back," he demanded kindly, "her mom will kill me if she gets kidnapped."

Scarlet Witch just silently cast her magic before her brother came back to grab her again.

The monster roared in the distance, before jumping off in a direction the twins couldn't see.

The two of them got to where Pietro hid the little girl before Pietro slowed down. They looked around, but didn't see the girl.

"Who're you?" a voice from high in a tree said, "Where's Bruce?"

The two looked up to see the child clinging to the top of a tree. Holding a sword. A very tall tree and a very sharp sword.

"Sweetie," Wanda said cautiously, "can you come down? My name is Wanda and this is Pietro. Do you know where your mommy or daddy are? We can help you get back to them."

"What's the password?"

"What?"

"My moma said not to go with anyone I don't know unless they know the password."

"Look kid, we got you away from the monster, we're going to bring you home." Pietro said, trying to approach the tree without startling the little girl.

The girl swung the sword, as if she was going to use it. "He's not a monster, and I'm not leaving this tree until my mom is here. Either her or Mr. Bruce. Or uncle Clint or grandpa Fury. Or uncle Phil or auntie Maria. Or maybe Mr. Steve or Mr. Tony or Uncle Bucky or grandma Peggy." She said.

Wanda gently brought her magic nearer to the girl, trying to keep her calm, but get her down. "Sweetie, let's get you down from that tree, and then we'll go find those people, okay?"

Percy noticed the magic somehow, and swung her sword toward the red stuff. She lost her grip on the tree though, while swinging, and started falling toward her death.

Pietro started running and Wanda tried to catch the girl with her magic, but before they could do anything, she seemed to start to float.  A water platform formed underneath her, and both the twins stopped in mid action. 

Percy just wanted to go home at this point, but now these kidnappers knew of her powers, she was kidnapped, and Bruce was probably hurt somewhere.  At least her kidnappers were too surprised to move. She used this opportunity to try and escape. Her cloud fell as she was no longer in danger, and she dropped her sword and started running.

She wasn't even 12 feet away when the fast one caught her. She immediatley started screaming and kicking, even though she knew nothing would happen. Maybe someone would hear her?

The Hulk was bounding around, going in the direction Percy was taken. The Bruce side of their mind was currently incapacitated, and so he went out to find the girl.

He heard a scream, and immediatley bounded in the direction it came from.

Wanda didn't understand the girl. She had stopped kicking, but was still screaming for her mom, uncles, aunts, friends, or whatever she could think of.

Wand'a brother walked up to her, as lost as she was. "What do we do with her? She won't stop screaming, and the beast is still probably nearby," he said, "could you put her to sleep or something?"

Scarlet Witch nodded. As she was charging up her magic, the ground shook.

The girl started screaming louder somehow, but was screaming words now. She was screaming 'Over here! I'm here!' for some reason, as if she knew someone was looking for her, which confused the teenagers.

The ground shook more the second time, as if an earthquake was apporaching.

Before the twins new it, the Hulk was standing between them and the girl.

It roared one last time before shrinking into a (clothed) Bruce Banner.

He put his arms out, and Percy jumped into a hug.

Bruce put his hand up to his ear, and talked into the com. "I found her, she's safe."

The four had a stare contest while waiting for something to happen. About fifteen minutes later, the quinjet pulled up behind them, and Bruce backed in, after handing Percy off to Natasha, who had just recovered from her nightmare.

As soon as the group was in the air, Nat turned to Percy.

"You're going back to the farmhouse."

By the way, I don't have access to Age of Ultron like the other movies, so everything here is by memory. Forgive me if something is wrong. And sorry for sparratic updates, I have a lot of homework.

And who else watched the puppy bowl?