Chapter Seven

I imagine Wesley Black sorta as Colton Haynes.

But with darker brown hair, green eyes instead of blue, and a bit taller.

But that's only me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery's POV:

I'm not quite sure how Katie and Travis convinced me to come to another party tonight, but somehow they did.

Here I am, in a skimpy dress that Katie picked out, dancing with some dude that smells like he just took a long bath in vodka. But honestly, I've had enough myself to not really care about who's dancing with me.

Yes you've heard correctly people, little ol' Avery Collins is drunk, yet again.

The music changed to a more upbeat song, and a felt a sweaty hand move higher up my inner thigh.

I turned to face the alcohol reeking pervert and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Haha no. I'm not that drunk." I said in an 'are you joking' voice and slightly shoved his shoulder to walk away. He stumbled a little then looked around confused of what to do next.

I found my way to the backyard where all my friends said they'd be, and true to their words, most of them were sitting around a patio table on the deck.

I walked over to where Katie was sitting and sat down next to her. I was beginning to feel a little tired so I asked one of the guys from the football team to get me a shot, since he was pouring some for himself. He gladly handed me the mini cup and I immediately gulped it down and felt the welcoming burn slide down my throat. I was then handed another one from a different guy and happily took that one too, now I was feeling kinda dizzy.

"That's enough of that." Some familiar voice said, turned out to be Travis.

"I just wanted to see how much she'd take, relax Trav." One of the guys said.

I looked over to Katie on my right and tugged on her arm, "Let's go dance! Please it will be fun I promise!! I'm a good dancer let's go!" I babbled like a little kid to her.

She laughed at my 'maturity' and nodded before we started to walk back inside to where the music was blasting.

"Did you know that I'm a dancer? Like a real one? I used to be the best at my old school and I would compete and stuff but one time I broke my ankle in a competition and I was too scared to dance like that again." I spilled to her.

What the heck is wrong with me? I've never told  anyone from my new school this, and I definitely wasn't planning to! I guess being drunk makes me spill out my secrets. Joy.

She looked at me with both of her eyebrows raised, "Really? I never knew! I wanna see you dance someday."

I shrugged it off as we made it to the dancefloor and danced the night away.

After a whole hour of jumping and grinding, we decided to go back to our group of friends.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see how that guy came up to you for a dance and you totally scared him away by telling him about how your goldfish died?! That was priceless!" Katie exclaimed when we made it back outside walking towards the deck.

We were both laughing really hard since apparently I do stupid and embarrassing things when I'm wasted.

"But he wouldn't stop grunting like a freaking bear whenever I tried to tell him a story! What a weirdo!" I laughed.

"Sorry to break it to you Avery, but he wanted you for your body, not your poor old goldfish stories." She explained and I couldn't help but laugh even harder than I already was.