I'm Sorry Again

Enjoy!

Kari took out her cell phone and was in shock that her cell phone had died. Davis open his eyes to looked to Kari, he just closed them and turned around.

"Get out"

He stated simply. Kari frown but she could clearly see the damage she made.

"Davis, you have to believe me this time"

"Get out"

"This time its different, I went to Penelope's home to apologize and I found out she wasn't home..."

"Get out"

He said as he began to cover his ears.

".....she wasn't there so I went to the ice cream shop and I found her there...."

"Lalalalala I'm not listening"

"......she was with another guy"

She stated in a rush. Davis slowly uncovered his ears.

"I have the picture but my phone died. They might still be there and I want you to see it through your own eyes"

Davis shut his eyes tightly trying to block out Kari's words.

"You have to believe me this time. I am not making this up"

"You wasted your time, now please just go"

He said quietly. Kari shook her head.

"No please, if I'm wrong then I'll leave you alone and if I'm right I'll try to be a better friend"

She said sincerely. Davis let out a sigh as he took off his blanket and turned around to sit on the edge of his bed. Veemon happily jumped into Davis's arms who slightly smiled as he rubbed the top of his head.

"Just let me get dress"

He said quietly looking up at Kari. Kari nodded with a gentle smile as she stepped out to give Davis a moment. In less than 3 minutes Davis was ready, Veemon turned digivolve back into Demiveemon. Together they ran to the Ice Cream Parlor Shop. They stood outside as Kari looked through the window and gasp as she saw them.

"Look there"

She said pointing to the two couple that were sitting on the booth. Davis frowned and looked through the window amd saw Penelope talking with her brother. Davis frown and pulled back to looked to Kari.

"That's not just any guy. That's her brother"

"What but i saw they kiss each other on the cheek"

She asked in confusion.

"Yeah because her brother just arrived today from Tenesse I was suppose to meet him"

"I am so sorry"

"Don't be"

He said begining to walk away. Kari sadly looked to Davis.

"Wait Davis, where are you going?"

She asked. Davis sadly turned around to look at her.

"I'm just going to take a stroll at the park and then head back home"

"Will you be okay by yourself?"

She asked.

"Hey don't worry I'm still here"

Demiveemon said in Davis's arms. Kari nodded.

"Okay please let me know when you get home safe"

She said before walking away. Davis walked towards another direction with his eyes cast down low. Demiveemon was kind of nervous.

"Um Davis"

But Davis said nothing.

"D-Davis you might wanna keep an eye on where you're going?"

"Yeah. You're right"

He said not bothering to lift up his head as he continue to walk. After a few minutes of walking in the park, Davis accidently bumped into someone.

"Well look at who we have here"

The deep voice said. Davis lift up his head and gasp. In front of him was Penelope and her brother. Davis gently smiled at Kevin.

"Hi Kevin"

"Its been too long, Penelope was catching me up on her life on what's been going on"

He said as he patted Davis on the shoulder. Davis sadly nodded as he looked back down but then looked back up to see Penelope but she had her arms crossed over her chest looking away from him. Davis sadly put his head back down.

"Hey its okay buddy. Come on let's go and chat"

He said pulling Davis to another direction of the park.

"Um Kevin..."

Penelope began to say

"Its okay sis, you can walk yourself home right"

He said walking away pushing Davis ahead of him.

"I'll stay"

Demiveemon said as he hop off Davis's arms and right into Penelope.

"That's if you want to"

He said to Penelope. Penelope looked down at her arms at Demiveemon and gently smiled.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you"

She said lowly. As she went to the playground for to play with Demiveemon. Kevin smiled as he led Davis to the other side of the park.

"So, Davis its been too long"

"I know"

"You weren't there to greet me"

"I know"

"Me and Penelope just finished eating ice cream"

"Yeah I know a friend of mine spotted you guys and thought both of you were a couple"

"Mhmm and this friend happens to be a girl right?"

He asked. Davis nodded.

"And you know the only reason Penelope eats ice cream is because....come on fill in the blanks"

"She only eats ice cream because when she's upset or she has something very important to talk about"

"That's right..."

"Wait if you already know what happened, then why are you still talking to me? Aren't you mad?"

Davis asked stopping dead in his tracks to look at Kevin who grinned.

"I'm not mad"

He said simply. Davis looked at him in surprise.

"You're not"

"Penelope is a big girl now, she need to learn that sometimes life isn't fair. The reason I wanted to talk to you is because I already heard Penelope's part and now I want to learn about your part about what happen"

Davis frown as he looked to the ground.

"What difference would that do? I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't believe me and even if i tell you my part that's not gonna bring Penelope back into my arms"

"Davis in my book you are a very cool dude. Plus Penelope was just mad every thing you said probably went out the other ear. From what I know she loves you. When I returned home she greeted me with a smile but in her eyes she looked like she was crying and even now she's still hurting"

A/N Rate and Comment