I'm Sorry

Enjoy!

Its been a few days after the break up, and Tai and Matt were the only ones who knew of the situation. They would go to Davis's apartment to make sure he was doing well. The guys were currently in Davis's room.

"Don't worry about her you can find another girl much better"

Matt said encouragingly. Tai slightly glared at Matt. Davis just let out a sigh as he laid in his bed staring at the ceiling.

"No she was better, there was never a thing she wanted me to change about myself. If I wanted to stay home and play video games she would be there beside me cheering me on. Even on my soccer games and when we go shopping for new games. And i never wanted to change a thing about her"

"Just take it day by day. It will get better, it always does."

Tai said with a gentle smile, he then looked to his watch and saw how late it was getting. He gently pat Davis on the shoulder.

"Davis it's getting late, and we need to start heading home soon before we get into trouble. We'll come back to see you tomorrow okay"

"Okay"

Davis said lowly. Tai and Matt said their goodbyes as they headed back to their separate home. Tai was currently in his room cleaning his soccer shoes on the floor. Kari stepped into the room.

"Hey Tai"

She said kindly. Tai didn't say anything as he just only looked at her and then back to his shoes.

"I was just wondering, not that its any of my business but where have you been running off to these last few days?"

"Taking care of a friend"

"Oh"

A moment of silence filled the room, until Kari broke it.

"Do you want to..."

"Actually I need to talk to about something very important"

He said cutting her off. Tai placed his shoes down on the floor and stood up and walked towards his bed and sat on the edge, Kari sat down beside.

"What is it?"

"Its about Davis"

"Tai..."

But Tai cut her off.

"Kari this game you are playing has got to stop. You caused Davis and Penelope to break up and Davis isn't handling it well. Lately Matt and I have been trying to bring Davis out of his shell. He hasn't been himself for the last few days"

"But I..."

"No excuses. You need to do something about this, because right now you are about to lose a friend"

Kari let out a sigh after a few minutes of silence.

"Okay I'll go and apologize to Penelope and to Davis"

"Thank you"

He said.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen because Davis said that he doesn't want to go through another heart break, that he couldn't be able to handle it"

Kari was lost in thought.

'Does Davis really feel this bad? I know Tai wouldn't lie to me about something this serious. What if I really did broke Davis when I first rejected and not only that but I also insulted him. What if Penelope is really the one he was meant to be with. She brought him out of his shell the first time just as easily and now Tai and Matt can't bring him out of his shell, so maybe she is the one for him'

She thought sadly. Tai sadly pat her on the back.

"Its time for bed and please talk to Penelope and Davis"

"I will thank you"

She said giving him a hug before going to bed.

*Next Day*

The very next day, Kari went to Penelope's home and she was surprise when she found out by Tai that Penelope is actually rich.

'Wow she must really love Davis, she has everything but still chose to live a simple life'

She thought before heading to the door and ringed the door bell. In less than a minute a Butler answered the door.

"Hi is Penelope here?"

She asked.

"Ms. Hoggin is out for the day"

"No I said Penelope"

"Her name is Penelope Hoggin"

"Oh well okay then thank you"

She said walking away with confusion.

'Hoggin....now why does that name sounds familiar. No it can't be Hoggin as in the 5 star restaurants Hoggins'

She thought in surprise.

'I know, I can check at the restaurant and see if she's there'

She thought with a smile as she went back to the city. When Kari was walking down the street, she was only a few blocks from her destination but she decided to take a break by stopping at a Ice Cream Parlor Shop to cool her down. As she went inside she froze dead in her tracks, there on the booth table she saw Penelope talking with another guy who was smiling at her as he grabbed her hand and she was smiling in return.

'No way, Penelope is really seeing another guy after just breaking up with Davis a few days ago. Unless she has been seeing this guy behind Davis's back. I can't stand this, I have to go tell him even though I know he won't believe me but I have to try'

She thought as she took out her cell phone and took a quick snap of the photo of the guy leaning over Penelope giving her a kiss on the forehead. Kari quickly ran out of there forgetting completely about the ice cream and ran to Davis's apartment. She ranged a couple of times before banging on the door. June answered the door and was surprise to see Kari panting and sweating.

"What's going on?"

She asked.

"I need to see Davis, its important"

She said quickly before letting herself in. She ran inside Davis's room and saw how dark the room was even though its bright outside. She saw Veemon looking at the bed sadly where Davis was laying down with his eyes closed.

"Veemon"

She said gently. Veemon turned around and looked to Kari sadly.

"He's stopped talking to everyone including me"

He said sadly. Kari sadly took a step forward.

"Davis I need to show you something"

She said.

A/N Rate and Comment