Kiss

Enjoy!

The next day, Davis headed to the park to meet with Kari. He went to a bench and waited until she finally arrived.

"Hey Davis, sorry for the wait"

"It was no problem, so you wanted to apologize"

"Yeah"

She said and then a sound of her phone alert her that she had receive a text message. She looked at him sheepishly as she looked at her text and smiled. She then looked to Davis with a smile.

"I wanted to apologize and what better way than this"

She said as she lunged herself at Davis who was surprise by the action as she pressed her lips against him. Little did Davis know Penelope was there and saw the kiss, except Kari had set up a plan. The reason why she was late is because she texted Penelope asking her to meet her at the park so she can apologize and nonetheless she went for Davis's sake. Penelope texted Kari that she was at the park, once Kari saw that Penelope was a few meters away she kissed him. Penelope was hurt and turn her head away in betrayal and went home. Davis then pushed Kari away from him after a few seconds of shock.

"Hmmm not bad"

She said with a grin. Davis was angry.

"Why did you kiss me? You know that I have a girlfriend"

Kari smirk as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh please don't play innocent, you kissed me back"

"You caught me off guard"

"It doesn't matter, what's done is done"

She said begining to walk away but Davis wasn't going to have it. He ran in front of her crossing her path.

"Kari stop. I need answers"

Kari was surprise by his action.

"W-what do you want to know?"

She asked.

"One why did you kiss me, two am I still going to get an apology and three are you going to finally give my girlfriend a proper apology and stop playing games?"

"I stand by what I said"

"Kari why would you do this? I mean do you even want to be with me?"

"I.... Um....No"

She siad finally surprised at herself that she even stutter

"Why are you doing this to me? Right when I'm in a happy relationship"

"You are just trying to get back at me by being with Penelope"

"For the last time its not a game.....wait why did you bring me out here if you weren't going to apologize, you just only kissed me"

He said and thought for a moment.

'Why would Kari bring me out here in the open, unless she was waiting for someone or trying to get someone jealous but why me? Unless....Penelope....no she couldn't......would she'

He thought as the pieces came together and looked to Kari with his eyes open wide.

"Kari you didn't...."

"I would"

She said with a smirk. Before Davis could respond a beep from his cellphone notify that he received a text message. He saw it was from Penelope.

"Its Over"

With those two words it made Davis's heart stop, he felt his whole word stop right underneath his feet. He slowly looked up and was surprise that Kari was no longer standing in front of him.

'No it can't be this is just a dream. Yeah just one bad dream'

He thought fearfully, he then shook his head not willing to accept it. He called Penelope on her cell phone but it went straight to voicemail. He called a couple of times but it kept going to voicemails.

"Okay then, don't panic, probably her phone got disconnected. Luckily there is plan B"

He said to himself as he made his way out of the park and into the subway for to get to Penelope's home which was rare when he does go over there. He tried to reassure himself that everything is going to be okay and that he'll tell Penelope everything even to the smallest detail but in the inside he was actually breaking because he never saw Penelope angry, sad yes but not angry.

'What if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore? Uuuuhhhh why couldn't I listen to Penelope from before. Who cares if I'm leader or not, the others treat me like a joke. What good is having friends if they are only there for to leave me high and dry, I need Penelope, she's the only one who understands'

He thought sadly. Once Davis reached his destination, he got off the subway and rode on the bus.

'Man the sacrifices Penelope goes through just to see me and be with me. I need to make it up to her somehow and someway......or maybe she deserves better than me'

He thought sadly once again. Davis then finally got off the bus and began walking just a few blocks away but along the way there was a flower shop.

'Hmmm maybe I should buy Penelope some flowers'

He thought cheerfully as he made his way to the flower shop but was surprise by the prices.

"I can't afford that. What kind of flower shop is this anyway?"

Davis told the cashier angrily but then sadly thought about it, he forgot he was in the high class area. He then looked to the cashier apologetically.

"Um sorry about that but what could I get for $10?"

He asked. The guy gave Davis one single pink rose. He looked at it sadly.

"Its better than nothing"

He said as he paid the man and continued on to Penelope's neighborhood. It didn't take him long until he finally reached the big front yard with a two story house. Davis looked at the enormous home in amazement before he made his way up the path and ringed the door bell and waited. The butler answered the door.

"Yes?"

"Is Penelope home?"

"No"

Davis frown and called Penelope's cellphone and the sound of ringing came from inside the home. Davis glared at the butler who sweatdropped.

"She said...."

"Please can you tell her that I really need to talk to her"

The butler let out a sigh as he nodded and let Davis inside the home.

A/N Rate and Comment