Total Drama Pahkitew Island

Hey, this is my version of Pahkitew island and I just thought of writing a story of it, but with my character. I do not own any copyright of the series, as I do not know who it belongs to. I should've been paying attention. Well, oh well. I only used a Total Drama outline base and completely did the rest. Probably not my best of work but I did my hardest to make it look the way I wanted it to. I hope you like it even though it kinda looks weird and not exactly like an actual OC contestant.

Let's get on with this, already!

Bio: BRITISH GIRL!

Name: Ryan, as her parents thought they had another son. But they didn't change it.

Age: 16

Hair: red and wavy

Eye color: indigo

Height: 5'4"

What she wears: casually, she wears a loose pink sweater. Her pants are dark denim jeans, and she has black combat boots. Her pajamas consists of a black tank top and neon green sweat pants. Her swim suit, which I don't know if they'll have an episode of that yet, but I'll go ahead and say it. It is a white bikini top and black bottoms with straps that tie together on the right hip.

Likes: camping, coffee, writing, reading, drawing, different cultures, and people who cooperate with her.

Dislikes: people who aren't kind to nature, liars, cheaters, and when people don't listen to her. Also, she doesn't like it when people think lowly of her. Bullies as well, as her four older brothers bullied her a lot.

Stereotype: Feminine Tomboy

Bio: She's a laid-back person that is pretty athletic in gymnastics and swim matches and martial arts. She knows quite a lot of the outdoors since she goes camping many times and goes fishing with her father. Very smart and is quick to act in tough situations. Quite a tomboy since she's always by her jerk of brothers to toughen her up. Yet, she is still pretty shy and doesn't get around well with others due to bullying of her name. Even if they were, she is still kind and sweet so she doesn't lose a friendship.

Reason why she's on the show: to win the money for her father, since he has cancer.

Her audition tape:

"Uh, hi? My name is Ryan. But I'm not a boy! Just call me Lilith. Yeah, I'm not very good at talking with people, or things that will be seen by people. Yeah, I'm not very social. But, with me on your show, I can make sure to not let any of you down as I am very highly skilled through sports and martial arts, and, uh, I am a great team player. Well, I would think so? Also, I will be sure to --"

"Ryan, it's your turn to put the ointment on Dad this time!" Ryan's face turns red.

"Uh, coming! Um, how would you edit this bloody thing?!" *quickly shuts off camera from embarrassment*