Chapter 7 - Jordan , Jasmine

I sat in class thinking about what happened yesterday. How could I be so mean? How could I be so cruel? I need some counseling.

Our teacher stood in front of class talking about who-knows-what. I watched the clock thinking when is this class gonna end. I watched the clock tick over and over again. I thought I was gonna die. Before it got any worse, there was a knocking on the door. A girl walked in with her folders in one hand and her purse in the other.

"Um, is this Mrs. Michelle's room."

"Why yes it is. You must be Jasmine. I'm your History teacher, Mrs. Michelle."

I looked at her. She was unlike anything I seen before. Her hair was straight with brown highlights. She wore a purple Hollister top with black tights. She was what any guy would want to have.

"Everyone this is Jasmine. She's a transfer student from Elliot High, and decided to spend her last year of high school here at Rockwood. I expect everyone to treat her with same respect that I treat you all with."

"So no respect at all.", Marcel mumbled under his breath.

"What was that Marcel?"

"Nothing."

"Oh okay, how about you go do nothing in the principal's office?"

Marcel walked mumbling swear words and slammed the door behind him. I thought I had issues. I wonder why she decided to come to our school, there's nothing good about this place.

"Okay Jasmine, lets find you seat. How about you sit next to Jordan? He's right there in the blue shirt."

I thought my heart was pounding crazy before. This is ridiculous. The girl I just met, who I just got a crush on, is about to sit next to me. This isn't gonna go well. She walked up the aisle, and sat in her seat. She looked at me then turned back around. I'm guessing she didn't enjoy my company.

"Hey, I'm Jordan."

She looked at me and then turned back towards the front.

"Hello?"

"I heard you the first time."

"Rude much?"

"Talkative much?"

"Wanna make out after school?"

"Hmm, sure thing.

After school, both of us went to the back of the gym. We spent 10 mins having a full out make out session. I could feel her warm body against mine. It was a nice feeling. We stopped and took a break for a bit.

"Your not as bad as I thought."

"Right back at ya."

"I could tell this wasn't your first time. Who else have you been lip locking with?"

"Lames. Your not that lame though."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing."

I wouldn't mine making her mine. She's cute, can dress, and knows how to kiss. I wonder will she go on a date with me. It may take my mind off what's been going on, especially James.

"Hey I know we just met and all but.."

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, I'll go out with you. Here's my number. I'll text you my address and you can pick me up at 8."

"Yeah, of course."

She wrote her number on slip of paper and slid it into my pants pocket. She did a little bit more than giving me my number though, if you catch my drift. She got off me and walked away. I decided to go home and get ready.