Gabe Imagine * For Eden Ann*

"Eden Ann meet me i the car we're going to go get dinner!" i hear my mom call me from the kitchen. quickly i make myself look presentable and throw some shoes and a hoodie on and jump into the car. as my mom starts to back out of the drive i askwhere we're going.

"Well since your father has to work late tonight i thought we could go out to McDonalds!" my mothr replied excitedly. we spent the quick car talking about what happened to her at work earilier today.

As we entered the parking lot we pulled into the first open space we found and walked inside. it wasn't very busy just a small family waiting for their order and a group of five boys in the corner.After we had ordered we waited off to the side for our order to be ready. After a little while one of the dark haired boys from the corner walked up to the counter.

"Hi, can i help you?" the worker asked politely.

"Yeah could i get a hot fudge sundae and that girls over theres phone number?" he said gesturing in my direction.

"Well i can get you the sundae but youll have to ask her for the number," the caisher responded with a giggle.

After he got his sundae he walked over to me, "So what do you say? Can i have your number?" He asked with a smile.

"Sure," i answered blushing madly and handing him my phone to put his number in,"  by the way whats your name?"

"Gabe," he answered with a smile and a wink, "and thank you miss Eden Ann for making the trip here with four roudy boys worth it."

A/N im sorry i feel like this really sucks but i wanted to write something and had kinda had an idea for it so i wrote this and i feel like its really short and sucks and i sorry. But on a hppier note woo im only a few hundred reads from 2,000 so thats kinda cool. oh also im going to start doing 5SOS imagines on here to so if you like them you should check those out too! (i mean if you want to)