David Imagine

Earlier today while David was with the band recording for the new album I met up with my old friend who just moved back from living with his grandparents for 3 years. David and I met each other two years ago so they haven't met each other yet. While we were talking over lunch when David and the band showed up and lets just say he didn't take seeing me and Ethan eating together very well. he quickly grabbed me and took me out to his car so we could talk but at the moment its just a screaming match.
"Would you just let me explain!" I interrupt his accusation of me cheating on him.
"What's there to explain! while im at work you're whoring it up with some random guy! Just admit! admit your cheating on me!" he shouted back causing me to flinch at his words.
"Fine! We've been hooking up for the past few weeks and that's why he's been texting me and he decided to take me to lunch before we did it again! is that what you wanna hear instead of letting me explain this whole situation!" I snap at him before leaving his car and slamming it shut but not before he could yell back to me.
"Don't bother coming back to the apartment you lying piece oof trash!" after those final hurtful words he sped out of the parking lot. I crumbled into a sobbing mess right there in the middle of the parking lot. shortly after the other four band members and Ethan come running out.
"Oh my god y/n what happened!" Dana said as they all crouched around me.
"I swear if David laid a finger on you he is a dead man," Cole growled through gritted teeth obviously mad that David just left me here.
"No don't worry he didn't touch me," I sobbed to them, " he just accused me of cheating, didn't let me explain myself, and kicked me out of our apartment."
"Come here y/n, don't worry about him he's an idiot for not listening to you," will consoled until I gave him a puzzled look,  "Ethan explained whats going on"
"here get up you can stay with me and Alex until you can find somewhere else," Gabe offered as I stood up wiping my eyes.
"Thanks," I managed to squeak out with a small smile.

its been a year since David and I broke up and I still die every time I  hear his name. it doesn't help that the bands song I always playing on the radio. I stayed with Gabe and Alex for about  month until I found a place that I now share with my best friend about an hour away from where David and everyone else lives and got a part time job at the bowling alley. the fifirst few months working here I could hardly bear it when a couple came in but after a while I became numb to that but I have to bite my cheek every time they come one the radio. David maybe my ex but i'm still so proud of them all. around 5 I heard a bunch of screaming girls so I turned to my manager to see if she knew anything about it.
"oh yeah some band, I am 5 I think their called, rented out the place tonight so it wont be that busy but they should be here any minuet."
once she turns away I hear the door open and see those five familiar faces each with their arms wrapped around a girls shoulders or waist.
"Oh my god y/n its been so long since we've seen you!" Cassidy shrieks.
"yeah its been a while," I say with a smile smile looking anywhere but at david and his date, "so what size shoe do you guys need?" I ask although I know most of the answers. once they all get their shoes they split into to two groups, Gabe, Cole, and Will with their dates, and David and Dana with theirs. As they play a few games I try not to notice how happy David looks with this new girl or how he keeps guiding her arms when its her turn to bowl like he did with me.
'No y/n don't start comparing your past relationship with theirs, you're over him remember?' my subconscious scolds.
It startles me when I hear a voice right in front of me."Hey y/n," when I look up I see its David who said this. He looks almost shy or nervous when he says this scratching the back of his neck.
"Hey," I reply with a fake smile hoping he wont notice that he's killing me right now with his new, and prettier, girlfriend.
"So, uh how have you been?" he asks after a long awkward pause.
"Good, good you?"
"great yeah. Look about what happened-" is all he can say before I cut him off.
"Don't worry about it, it happened a year ago. its done and over with and you've clearly moved on," I say on the verge of tears motioning to the rest of the group over at the sack bar.
"I cant not worry about it because I as a jerk! I didn't give you a chance to tell me that he was just a friend and I jumped to conclusions and i'm sorry! I should've listened to you, losing you was- scratch that is the worst thing that's ever happened to me and Jessie's just a friend. I thought if I tried to start dating again I could move on but after seeing you again I just couldn't. I already let her know that I can't be with her because I love you," he ends up sobbing.
"David I love you too but we live an  hour away from each other, and that's when you're not touring. I don't know if I could do that, especially since you didn't trust me when we saw each other every day," I say as I start to cry.
"Please y/n please give us another chance! I promise we can make it work! when im on tour i'll Skype you every night and i'll drive out here every day for you! just please take me back and be my girlfriend again," he practically begs.
I can't keep  the smile off my face when I respond, "Of course I will you idiot," as I practically jump over the counter to hug him