Dana Fight

A/N little reminder y/n means your name so yeah have fun

Dana and I have been dating for about a year now. in the first few months I got a lot of hate but after awhile it died down with, of course, the days every now and then when the hate was really bad, and Dana said whenever this happened I could go to him. well today was one of those days. today it seemed like almost every 5er had told me I was worthless, fat, a slut, that I wasn't good enough for Dana and so on. I tried to call Dana to tell him I was coming over but he didn't answer his phone, I figured he was just in the bathroom and didn't hear it ring. I got to his house in about 15 minuets. when I walked in I didn't see anyone home I looked around on the first floor and saw no one so I headed up stairs to check his room. when I got to his door I knocked to receive no reply. I cautiously opened the door to check if he was in there, and oh buddy was he in there. with his ex. both of them missing half their clothes.

"y/n, its not what it looks like," Dana said trying to come over to me and give me some ridiculous excuse.

"Well there most certainly isn't many other things it could be! God, and I thought tis day couldn't get any worse," I screamed at him with tears falling down my face in a seemingly endless stream. I quickly turned and ran towards the front door.

"Babe please listen to me," he pleaded turning me around so I was facing him when I almost made it out.

"I'm not your 'babe' anymore Dana! We're done!" I retorted and used the last bit of fight I had left I me to wriggle out of his grasp and run to my car. it seemed like it took an eternity until his house was out of my view.

                                                      *Four Months Later*

 a week after I caught Dana cheating on me he and his ex became official again. that  lasted for about three months. In those three months I lost contact with him and the rest of the boys in the band. it wasn't until three weeks ago I started talking to Gabe, Dalton, Cole, and Will again. about five minuets ago Cole invited me over to hang out with him and a couple friends. I hurried to get ready and headed off. the drive only lasted 20 minuets. when I pulled in the drive way I saw the other three's cars. I skipped up to the door and rang the doorbell. shortly after Cole opened the door and wrapped me up in a hug. we walked into the living room where I saw three more welcoming faces and one that made me want to scream, cry, smile all at the same time. I made sure I sat as far as possible from him. we ended up watching Catching Fire. After about 15 minuets Gabe had to go and meet up with Alex. half way through the movie Will stated that he had to go home because they were having a family diner. after he left we all ended up sitting on the same couch. Cole on my left Dalton on my right and Dana on Dalton's right. When the jabber jay scene came on Cole and Dalton went into the kitchen. that's when I realized what they were doing and I wasn't sure I liked it. As if he knew what I was thinking Dana paused the movie and turned to me.

"y/n, please listen to me. don't talk, just listen," he asked with pleading eyes and continued on after a nod of my head, "Look I understand if you're still mad at me but I want you to know that I realize what I did was the biggest mistake of my life. I don't know what came over me that night I swear I don't and the only reason I got back together with her afterwards was because I was lonely. God it was so lonely with out you but things just weren't the same with her. y/n I miss you. I miss the feel of your lips on mine. I miss your hugs. I miss your adorable little laugh. but most of all I miss us y/n. please, please take me back, I miss everything we had y/n," he begged with tears streaming down his face by the end of it.

I thought about it for a few minuets. I thought about everything we went through together, the good and the bad, and I realized I missed us too.

"Of course I will Dana," I said with a smile. as soon as the last word left my mouth he connected our lips and I could hear Dalton and Cole celebrating from their spots from the kitchen, but it didn't matter because I finally had my Dana back.

a/n so yeah someone requested this on Quotev and I liked how it turned out so I put it on here to subbing out her name for y/n. hope you enjoyed!