Dana Imagine

I wake up Saturday morning around 10:30 a.m. to my mom knocking on my door. a few seconds later she flings it open turning on my light so I have to hide under my covers.
"y/n you have to wake up and get ready!" she complained peeling my blankets from me, " Joni and her son are going to be here around noon!"
aaaah yes today was the day my mom planned on introducing me to her friend Joni's son Dana, what she didn't know was that we already knew each other. she also didn't know the fact that he absolutely hates me. trust me I know how much he does, he lets me know every weekday and every now and then he'll throw in that i'm stupid and fat. before last year I as perfectly happy with my self but then his verbal abuse began and my self-esteem dropped. Though I knew there was no point in arguing because she was going to make me go down stairs and socialize. I quickly did my hair and changed into this and hurried  down stairs to get a late breakfast/ early lunch. 
Once the clock finally stuck that dreaded hour my mom and I heard the doorbell ring.
"oooh i'm so excited for you to meet Dana! I just know you're gonna hit it off!" she squealed while dragging me to the door. I tried my best to look excited and happy for her sake. "Joni it's so great to see you again! well anyways Joni, Dana this is my daughter y/n, y/n this is Mrs. Vaughns and Dana!"
"Its nice to meet you sweetie," Joni said with a sweet smile while Dana barely lifted the corner of his mouth, but I could tell from the look in his eyes he was thinking of all the insults he could make.
For a while the four of us sat in the living room, Dana and his mom on the couch,my mom on the recliner and I ended up just standing next t her, until our moms decided we should go to the back yard and get to know each other better over sandwiches and Pepsi. when Dana and I got outside we sat opposite each other at my patio table and once my mom sat down the snacks and went back inside he took the sandwich off my plate and started eating it.
"It's not like you needed it anyways, you probably got all the calories you need for a year last night at dinner, I mean if you even know what a calorie is," he said with a scoff and a smirk. I sat there glaring at him with my stomach growling, "Oh and good choice with the big sweater it almost hides how fat your stomach is."
"Whatever," I mumbled glowering at the tree behind him wanting to slap that stupid smirk off his face.
"Oh look at that you were only a few words way from making a complete sentence!" he said with condescending enthusiasm.
"Alright you know what! I am done with listening to you everyday Dana!" I bursted while standing up making my chair go flying, "I am sick and tired of hearing you tell how stupid I am just because i'm in lower level classes than you and how fat you think I am because my stomach isn't, nor will it be, flat! I'm not letting you get to me anymore! Oh, what did that fact that I actually formed coherent sentences finally shock you into silence?" I ended sending him an annoyed look when he just sat there with a blank look on his face. After a couple of minuets of us just staring at each other and my breath slowing back down to normal he got up and walked over to me.
"I've been waiting for you to get some confidence," he said before smashing our lips together. I quickly pulled back.
"What was that? You bully me for a year then you kiss me? Well guess what? That may have all just been a little game to you, but everything you said actually got to me!" I sobbed as  slid down the wall tears falling freely down my face.
"y/n, what do you mean by it got to you?" Dana asked his concern evident in his voice as he slowly stepped towards me.
"This is what I mean," I say, thrusting my arm out so he can see the marks on my wrist his word brought.
"Oh my god, y/n," he said barely above a whisper as he wrapped his arms around me in a protective hug, "please let me help you! let me help you be comfortable in your own skin and love yourself and be happy please! I'm not asking to be your boyfriend because after al I put you through I definitely don't deserve you, but please can we at least be friends?"

I pondered over his proposal. well he does seem really concerned and genuine and he does kinda owe some form of kindness to me for all that. "Okay," I say with a small smile creeping on my lips, "friends it is."

a/n Sorry for such the long wait but I hope you enjoyed it! Also sorry I made it to where you're just friends but I wanted to make it a little more realistic, cause let's be honest if he made you practically hate yourself for a year of your life would YOU date him?