Chapter Three: Toby's House

Chapter Three: Toby’s House

Toby’s POV:

I turned the car off and just sat there for a minute.

“Alright, Isabella Todd, wake up. We’re here.” I said, pushing gently on her shoulder. She remained still and silent. “Isabella,” I whispered into her ear.

“Toby?” she murmured.

“You’re going to make this difficult, aren’t you?” I asked, unbuckling my seatbelt and pushing the car door open. I walked around to Isabella’s side and opened her door.

“Alright, come on.” I said, standing aside, waiting for her to get out. She hadn’t moved a muscle and was still curled up in a ball in the seat. “Isabella!” I said, poking her. No response. “Fine,” I grumbled and pulled her up into my arms. I carried her bridal style to my front door, and then struggled with putting the key in the lock. I finally got the door open, and I walked in, setting her gently down onto my couch.

I turned around to close my door back, then turned back to find Isabella marveling my house. “I thought you were asleep.”

“I was pretending. I wanted you to carry me.” She said, twisting her head around to stick her tongue out at me.

I rolled my eyes, and started toward her, grabbing her and throwing her over my shoulder before she could even react.

“TOBY!” She shrieked, hitting my back with her hands. “Put me down!”

“Nope.”

“Toby! I’m gonna hyperventilate!”

“Well, don’t do that! You might pass out!”

“THAT’S THE POINT! PUT ME DOWN!”

“Oh, alright.” I sighed, and set her down in my computer chair.

“Where are we?” she asked, looking around.

“My computer room. I record all of my game playthrough’s here.”

“Like, Minecraft and Happy Wheels?”

“Like Minecraft and Happy Wheels.”

“Nice.”

“Hey, Isabella?” I asked, after a moment of silence.

“Oh, Toby, you can call me Bella.”

“Oh. I have a question.”

“Yessum?” she asked.

“If you were going to pass out, then why did you say that stuff on the stage back at VidCon?”

I watched Bella blush and look down at her hands.

“Well, I… My best friend made a bet that I couldn’t talk to Rhett and Link without screaming. I lost. So, I had to get up on the stage and say that.”

“Oh… So you… so you really don’t love me?”

Bella looked up. “Oh! Oh, no! I love you a lot! You’re my favorite Youtuber! I would marry you if I could!” she stammered.

I smiled. “Marry me?”

“Yeah.”

My smile got bigger. Then… I laughed.

Bella’s POV:

Toby laughed that adorable laugh that made my heart beat faster each time I heard it. No matter what I was watching, when he’d laugh, I’d smile. Now, to have him do it here, in front of me and in person, I couldn’t contain myself. I grinned, and flung myself at him, hugging the life out of him.

“Wha-What are you doing?” he asked, between his laughter.

“I love your laugh.” I replied, squeezing my eyes shut and, might I also say, squeezing Toby too. Maybe a little too hard.

“I can’t breathe, Bella!” he said.

“Sorry,” I mumbled and let go of him.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. “You silly noodle.”

“Ugh…” I groaned and frantically tried to fix my hair. “Please DON’T touch my hair.”

“Oh, you mean like this?” he asked, and ruffled my hair again.

“Noooo…” I whined, looking for a mirror as my hands worked to fix it.

“Okay, okay! Here,” Toby said, pulling me to him and placing his hands on my hair. “Let me fix it.”

I let Toby fix my hair, trusting him not to mess it up. “There… All fixed.” He looked down at me and smiled, his green eyes sparkling. Well, they were green right now…

“Oh, Toby?”

“Yeah?” he asked, his eyes fixed on mine, the grin still plastered on his face.

“Are your eyes green or brown?”

“They’re hazel. They change color.”

“Oh.” I replied, fixing the collar of his shirt. “Why aren’t you wearing one of your Tobuscus shirts?”

“Like you?”

I blushed and looked down at my shirt, realizing I was still wearing my green one. “Yeah…”

“They’re all dirty.”

“That’s impossible.

“They are! How is that impossible?”

“You own tens of millions of Tobuscus shirts! They can’t all be dirty!”

“Well, I don’t like doing laundry.”

“Well, now I’m here. And that’s what I’m for.” I told him, smiling, and started out his computer room to his laundry room. But… “Hey, Toby? Where’s your laundry room?”

Toby laughed and shook his head, putting his hand on the small of my back and pushing me toward the right way. “Right this way, noodle.”

--AN: 'Ello, my lovelies! Don't forget to vote,, comment, and rate! <3 ~Skittlez--