Chapter 1

Myoui Mina. The Cold Heated Penguin. She is the coldest, most popular, and most beautiful at her school. The way she talks is just cold. Her herself is just a living savage. One of the reasons she is cold hearted is when a boy she doesn't find any interest into a guy that asks her out. Her reply's are the cruelest. She hangs out with her main 7 friends and whoever her boyfriend is. Right now it's no one but her 7 friends are named: Nayeon Jeongyeon Momo Sana Jihyo Dahyun Tzuyu.

Oh one more thing... Mina is straight and has always been.

———————————————————

-Beginning of 2nd Half of the School Year-

Mina is at home right now eating breakfast. She is already ready for another boring ass day at school. While she was eating she was texting her friends in their group chat.

NaJeongMoSaJiMiDahTzu

Jeong: So where do you guys want to meet up later?

Mo: I don't care where. Someone bring snacks tho.

Mi: Can't we just meet up in class.🙄

Dah: I'm ok with that 😐

Tzu: Same here

Sa: eh ok.

Na: I dont care where just somewhere

Ji: ^

Mo: Im ok with that as long as someone brings food.

Jeong: Arraso. We'll meet at the class. I'll bring food Momoring so don't worry

Mo: ☺️

Mina then put down her phone and finished her breakfast. After she was down she cleaned up and washed the dishes and stuff. After everything she got her keys and drove to school.

Mina arrived at school and went to her classroom. She walked down the halls and whispers could be heard everywhere. People were starring at her as if she was some mean person. Wait, she is.

"Look it's Myoui Mina. The Cold Hearted Penguin."

"God. Another semester with the Cold Hearted Penguin."

Mina heard all of them. She didn't care. She was used to it. But one got her attention. That one wasn't only about her.

"Hey did you hear the rumor?? Apparently a new student is going to transfer here. It's a girl and she is unfortunately in the same class as the Cold Hearted Penguin. Poor her."

As Mina heard the two talking to each other she looked at them. She walked closer. "What did you say?" Mina kicked the locker that was next to the student. The two students ran away in fear.

Mina rolled her eyes and continued walking to her class.

She got to class and saw her friends sitting at the back of the class. Momo was waving her hand like a kid while holding pocky. Mina rolled her eyes but smiled after. "I love these idiots." Mina said quietly to herself.

"Took you long enough. Somethin happen? You look upset." Nayeon said looking at the girl who just arrived.

"Nothing but I heard a new kid is transferring here today." Mina said as she put her stuff on the table and sat down.

They all shook their head. 'Guess not everyone knows it yet.' Mina thought to herself.

*Ringggg*

The was the bell. That means class was going to start. As beautiful and smart looking Mina is. She barely has passing grades. The teacher came in and started class. To Mina's surprise there was no announcement about a new student. Mina thought she was just a rumor or she'll appear later.

During class Mina was dozing off staring outside the window. She got that seat in the back. Her friends were dozing off too except Tzuyu and Jihyo. They were the only 2 with good grades in their friend group.

To be continued...