Chapter 5

Haiden
*THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING*
(READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
The house^^
I've been driving for what feels like  hours, but I finally made it to our third home. I've always loved this house, it's was always a home away from home for me, that monster got it in our second year of marriage.

I quickly hopped out of the car while it was still rolling so it could go into a tree that was next to the house and make my way inside I knew all his cars have trackers in them and I knew I had to make my moves fast .
I unlocked the door and it was pitch black,I made my way to the kitchen to see the liquor cabinet fully stocked and a picture of Kodí kissing Julie *they look so great together* *shut up* *you know what you have to do* . I looked around and noticed the beach was looking great underneath the moonlight.

I grabbed the whiskey bottle and one of his many guns and walked to the beach. My mother loved the beach, we were always at the beach when she was alive.I remember the night that she die so vivid..

Looking into the water, I start to think of how my life turned out, I wanted to be an nurse but instead I became a wife to a mobster who cheats and beats on me. "Wow I am fucked up, no wonder he lies and cheats on me" I said out loud while crying and laughing. I lift the bottle one more time before I lift the gun, welp goodbye world.

Kodí POV
We got to the house where my car was last located before it went off the grid. Why was I so dumb, i knew she would come here, this is her favorite house that we own.
I told my boys to move out quickly,while I check the beach.i saw a figure which I knew all to well, that was my baby's figure. Walking up to her I heard "wow I am fucked up, no wonder he lies and cheats on me" and I'm heart dropped almost immediately. I saw her put to gun up to her head and that's when I tackle her again

All I heard was a shot go off and I looked underneath me to see Haiden full of blood. FUCK "Haiden stay with my baby" I whisper to her, the guys quickly came to my aid and we all hop in the suv speeding to the one of our nearest most trusted hospitals. How could I be so stupid! I kept pressure on the womb while Ayiden tried to keep her up. What freaked all of us out was when we near the hospital and she stopped breathing all together.
Yes we have killed many of people and tortured many of people but us four grown ass men were scared shitless when this approach us.

They rushed Haiden in and started doing emergency C.P.R all the way towards the surgery room. It's was hours later when they came to update us on Haiden's situation.

Haiden pov
"Beep..Beep..Beep" was all I heard when I came to. Everything in my body was hurting it was like my soul was on fire. I couldn't really move but I tried my best to open my eyes.
I peeped one eye open to see where I was and boy how I wish I didn't do that, next thing I know all I heard was Ayiden yelling for a nurse to come and the nurses touching my already burning body.

"Welcome back Ms.Kole, we're gonna do some test on you if that's okay" I nodded while staring at the guys. Once the nurses were done, they left and the room was quite nobody said a word.

I knew my doctor probably told them everything that happen to me and now all I feel like their doing me to is judging me. knock knock. Liläh came in alone since Jax was already here, "Hey babes" she smiled and lightly hugged me.

I figured she knew as well, since I saw a pity in her eyes. Kodí breaks the silence by wanting to play the nice guy.
"Why didn't you tell me,I could've help you" he said in the very back,making his way up to the front.He always wanna start some bullshit nope not today SATAN "Kodí lets not do this now please" I chocked up quietly.