Chapter 2

Haiden's pov
Before Kodí could say or do anything, Julie comes in getting his attention and I let out a relief sigh. This is the first time I would actually thank Julie.

I saw that there was still light outside so I excused myself from the house,as the maids started serve everyone.I went to the only place I knew that would kinda bring me some joy, the garden.

I absolutely loved that the white roses I planted we're growing beautifully, These we're the only roses we had in this garden of ours,Kodí knows how much I love white roses so he didn't find it weird when I asked to plant them.

Tomorrow marks the death of my first baby, he or she would have been 3 years old. Although how both of my babies were conceived was a nightmare I still enjoy coming see them everyday. I'm probably going to spend all day outside like I normally do.

It was a while before I went back inside, and as I was heading up to the house I notice Julie was watching me. I wonder what shes up to, when entering the house I saw the boys in the living room and the maids cleaning up. I went to my room and got changed into a sport bra and spandex shorts with my running shoes, Fun-fact about me, I use to run track in high school and I was captain of the team.

Fuck I forgot about it being 7:00 at night Kodí probably won't let me out, but it's worth a shot. I began my journey down the stairs almost reaching the exit door when I heard voices behind me "Where the hell do you think, YOUR going at 7:00pm dressed like that" Kodí's deep voice said,

I looked behind me to see Kodí with a mad expression,Ayiden with a worried expression,Jasper with huge eyes looking me up and down,Jax with a not Caring look and last, but not least Julie with the same smirk from earlier.

"I'm going for a run, is that a problem? you have people here, you should be good" I rolled my eyes to piss him off more. "Not dress like that, Go change now!" kodí states calmly, man I hate when he's clam, it's always scary. "No, you're not my father, I'm going for a run, Don't wait up" I said walking towards the door.*Way to stick it to him doll* I rolled my eyes again

"Maybe you didn't fucking hear me, I said GO CHANGE NOW" Kodí said while griping my arm, I know for sure there's going to be a bruise. "Boy bye, the fuck" I said wiggling myself from him.I heard giggles from the back of us,shit I'm always forgetting there's people here.

His eyes got darker again, I swear with me they get darker 24/7."Babe this hoe isn't worth it,let her go fuck her other man instead" Julie said, Kodí twitch and grab Julie by the neck

"Say it again I dare you" he said and with that I quickily took off and ran out of the door, I knew his people were going to follow me, but I'm cool with the guards so they stay at least 5 feet away from me.

O..M..G.. that was the best run I did in a while, Kodí normally just let me run on the treadmill. I was walking back home on my phone when I bumped into a someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching were I was going" I quickly said

"No,no pretty lady that was all on me" This fine ass man with tattoos said

"Well I..I should go now sorry again" I said and returned back to walking home

"Wait...I didn't ask you, your name...I'm Baylor" he stuck his hand out,

"I'm Haiden,I should really be going,nice to meet you though" with that I ran away.

I look at the time on my phone and cursed under my breathe before entering the house. It was dark and quiet so I tried to tip toe in, but got busted when the lights flipped on. Kodí was standing there without a shirt and a bottle of whisky.

"Tell me Haiden do you think I'm a fool?" I thought about the question then shook my head no "Then why do you take me for one?" he says walking towards me.

"You really think I wouldn't find out about you bumping into that guy, You gave him your name Haiden and your not wearing your wedding ring, so tell me Haiden who was that guy! IS HE YOUR LOVER,Ti amo, cazzo, e tu fai questo" he said with an sad expression, but that still pissed me off.

"You got some nerve,you have a whole ass girlfriend while your married, but you have the audacity to come question me about somebody I accidentally bumped shoulders with...AND why would I wear my wedding ring, I don't love you anymore, I never did so forget about it." I said, finally I getting that off of my chest even though I knew that last part was a lie.

Kodí I guess didn't like what I had to say because he slapped the shit out of me in my face but I wasn't about to let him get away with that. I punched him in his lip causing him to spit out blood. He of course pulled out his gun and aimed it at me. " Pull that stunt again and I'll fucking do and you know I would, watch that pretty, but yet annoying ass mouth of your's Hiaden." he said looking me in my eyes.

" You gonna have to show me then cause I want you to fucking do it, my life was never happy here anyways, you honestly think I'm sacred, I can't ever love an monster like you again. Your the most fucking evil,selfish having ass dude." I stated with venom dripping in my words,

he hit me with the gun and punched me til I couldn't really move "stop testing me now get some rest we have an event tomorrow thats taken place at the house" He said walking up the staris. Why does he keep me here.* you have to escape, get up and run*

I knew the voice in my head was right but I knew he would find me it was no use. I didn't have the energy to move from the floor,my head is hurting and my face is throbbing. I let out a few tears knowing I was going to have an black eye tomorrow and most likely a busted lip.

Author:

Awww poor Haiden,Kodí your a dick....

Anyways I hope you enjoyed chapter 2, it's kinda coming along...