Chapter 4

Haiden

THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING*
(READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
My heart stopped when I turned around and saw Julie with my babies white roses."WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" I scream and everyone jumped a little. That's fucking it,I broke down.I started throwing every thing I could. Ayiden grabbed me from behind,"All I did was simply cut the white roses sorry" she smirk going to Kodí.

He was just standing there trying to take everything in "Oh bitch you about to die" I broke out of Aydien's grip and ran towards Julie I got a few good hits in before the guys broke it up, "What's wrong with you they're just damn roses" Kodí spoke, I slapped the fuck out of him.

He slapped me back and that was the last straw. I heard the guys helping Julie up,*You can do it just end yourself they wouldn't care* I stomped down the hall way to his office, I knew he had a loaded gun in a box under his desk. I grabbed it and walk up stairs to find my ultra sound pictures, I grabbed those, changed and grabbed my backpack while walking back down.

Everyone was talking, among eachother trying figure out what just happen. They saw me with the gun and they're eyes got wide,"What are you doing with that" Kodí said "something I should have done a long time ago"

I glanced at the white flowers laying on the ground lifeless like my babies and I picked them up. I walked towards my babies *sad You couldn't protect your babies or flowers* and placed the flowers down I held the gun up to my head *There we go Haiden, we both know your not strong enough to go on* Shut up you know nothing about me *oh but we do, little miss I never did anything wrong*  "HAIDEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I turned around with tears in my eyes to see the Brady Bunch all looking at me.

"I'm going meet my babies, you  (I said pointing the gun to Julie) took the only reason why I lived away from me, now that they're gone I have no point" I said "But you do have a point" Ayiden said "What is it can you tell me? and Kodí don't you say shit because you think I didn't hear you tonight, I'm just a fucked up excuse of a person...The only right thing my father said to me tonight was I should just die, So thats what I'm going to do" I closed my eyes and almost pulled the trigger until I was tackled down from the front and the gun flew out of my hands.

"Get off, get off", I screamed "Haiden clam down" Kodí said " no you clam down don't ever tell me clam down this is all because of you... I hate you so much, you killed my babies why can't you just kill me" I stated while turning around to run away.Everyone was in shock for the second time tonight.

I ran to where I parked a car I stole from Kodí,and took off for good hopefully.

Kodí

The fuck just happen, is all that's in my mind right now. I don't know what part to process first,the part where she was pregnant or the fact that she just ran away so fucking easy from me.

I was pissed for most of the night because everytime I looked at Haiden, I could see men lust after her... She's mine, and I mean it. I may be a heartless asshole to her, but if I lose her I don't think I would function properly. Waking up and seeing her before I go to work everyday is amazing. She doesn't know it but I go in her room and check in her every morning.

I also hear her cry almost everynight because of me and it sucks, but I can't help it. We argue almost everytime we talk to eachother and something inside of me snaps.Hurting her wasn't something I plan on doing, but Julie knew how to take stress away from me.I've been doing that for 3 years now, ever since our marriage went bad.