Episode 5 - Fight me, you scene kid!

Warning(s): Swearing, suggestive dialogue, a bit of violence and sone fluff at the end

Oh, honestly just shut up already, Shawn...

«How 'bout we head to my dorm?»

I rolled my eyes, hoping Shawn would just close his mouth and stop bothering me. I was currently in Shop class with him and may I say, it is a BIG disaster.

On purpose, he ruined a perfect plank of wood JUST to make ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE help HIM! I might sound very dramatic, but he is truly annoying and the biggest flirt in all of Bullworth!

«I can't understand why you bother hanging out with Hopkins when you can be with me. I mean, he might be the king of the school, but he's really just trash.»

I turned to the male, looking him straight in the eye. I bet my expression seemed dead. I learned it from my sister, Deborah. Her expression never had any emotion, never.

«You should really look in the mirror if you think Jimmy is trash.»

From behind me, I could hear a chuckle but I didn't bother checking out who was laughing at the scene in front of them. I have better things to do.

I turned back to my work and continued doing it until our teacher had dismissed us, which I was very glad about. I could hear Shawn follow me, but I tried to ignore him.

«You know, Steward has been talking shit about you behind your back.»

My attention turned to Shawn, who was now having his hands crossed over his chest. His expression seemed disappointed, as if he actually cared for me and if people talked shit about me. He most likely just want to do the nasty with me.

But I decided to listen him instead of be talked more shit about. He could be saying the truth, maybe Bridgette was talking shit about me when I wasn't around. I couldn't take the risk of not doing something.

I mean, I couldn't let my reputation suffer because of some stupid rumors. But acting violent towards Bridgette would cause my reputation to fall even lower.

«How do you know she would talk shit about me?»

He opened his eyes, before turning away. He stole a glance of me, before he shrugged.

«Well, I actually heard it while I was in Math class.»

Once Shawn had left, I left to find Bridgette. I had to speak with her about this. I quickly found her by the entrance of the school, with the rest of the Goths, talking.

My anger got the best of me and filled my body, assuming they were talking about me. I walked towards them as quickly as possible and was greeted by them all except for Bridgette.

I stepped forward towards Bridgette, furrowing my eyebrows. I could only hope I looked intimidating. I got into the most iconic fighting stance, with my fists out in front of me.

«Fuckin' fight me, you scene kid!»

Her eyebrows narrowed and she quickly grabbed my hair, pulling it. I tried to pull out of her grasp, but soon realized I couldn't. She ripped a few strands out, making me wince in pain. I raised my hand and punched her in the gut, which she screamed at.

She held her stomach, making me chuckle. I ran my hand through my hair, brushing it out of my face. She let go of her stomach before she jumped towards me, pushing me towards the wall. I tried pushing her off, but she had more weight than I expected.

She launched a punch into my nose, making it bleed. She pushed me right into the wall and she turned her head, most likely to look at someone. I took the opportunity and pushed her to the ground, before exhaling a deep breath.