Episode 1 - The New Kid

Great, I am getting sent to one if the most random schools in all of America. Haha, how fun.

I tapped my foot on the floor of the car. I leant against the car if the door, my eyes flickering between my sister who was driving and the road ahead.

«So, are you excited? I mean, it must be fun getting sent to an American muggle* school.»

I turned to my sister. Her dark chocolate brown hair was shining through the window of the car. I gave her a light shrug, shaking my head slightly.

«I don't mind being here, but I just get bad memories, you know

«I don't mind being here, but I just get bad memories, you know. Plus, I bet I won't get any new friends, I'll have to send you guys letters and stuff! It's going to be so boring!»

I turned to the passenger side window and glared at whatever could be seen through it. I could hear Lucy let out a small giggle.

«We will miss you so much. Plus, I bet we can visit you in the holidays, if that's okay with your teachers.»

I turned to look at her, then at the road. The car had stopped. We must be at the infamous Bullworth Academy I'm going to be at for a year.

I got out of the car and Lucy helped me with my bags. In front of the gates that presumably went to the school, stood a lady. Who she was, no idea.

Lucy went with me inside, helping with both my luggage and talking to the school's headmaster.

Doctor Crabblesnitch... What a strange name? I mean, my last name is Kingham, but what kind of last name is Crabblesnitch?

«So, miss Kingham, you came here from Birmingham. Might I ask which school did you attend before Bullworth?»

Oh shizz balls, what should I say... I can't just say I went to Hogwarts, I mean, he's a muggle!

«We both went to a private school called Coppershrike University. It's a private school on the outskirts of England, you might not have heard about it. It is very famous in England for their top students.»

I turned to Lucy, nodding quickly.

Oh thank god, Lucy! Thank the heavens for her being able to make up that lie so quickly!

Crabblesnitch nodded, which gave me hope he believed Lucy's lie. But his expression changed in just 2 milliseconds.

«Might I ask why you were sent to enroll here then, miss Kingham? I mean this school sounds nice and you sound like a nice and obedient girl.»

I gulped and let out a sigh. I bet I was starting to act very suspicious now.

«She spray painted a wall and said our headmistress was clapped. Being clapped means that they are ugly in Britain.»

Crabblesnitch gave me a very look and asked me if it was true. I nodded as quickly as I could, hoping that I would just be able to go soon.

Crabblesnitch started talking about something, but my mind went onto something else.