Episode 2 - Word feud

Good morning, America! Or well good afternoon.

I looked over at my alarm clock, seeing it was 9:26.

ShiITTT SPAGHETTI, I HAVE 4 MINUTES TO GET TO MY CLASS!

As quickly as possible, I rolled out of my bed and started to get into the school uniform that was lying on a chair nearby

As quickly as possible, I rolled out of my bed and started to get into the school uniform that was lying on a chair nearby. Out of habit, I brushed it down to make it seem like I didn't rush.

I quickly made my way towards the school and into the large building. Around me was large groups of what I would suppose were friends.

I felt almost judged by a lot of the group's by the looks they were giving me. Especially a very particular group, where everyone was dressed in dark clothing. Their looks made me feel very uncomfortable, even more, uncomfortable than Derby made me feel.

Looking around the halls, trying to find the classroom, almost frantically. I looked around for a clock to tell me if I was late or not, but to my dismiss, there wasn't any clock in sight.

«Hey Kingham, you alright?»

I turned around faster than you could say Quidditch and I was met with a familiar face - Kirby Olsen.

I gave the slightly shorter boy a smile that screamed no as I tried to stutter out anything.

«I uh, I, do you, where is English, wi-with Galloway?»

Kirby's face softened and he gave me the directions. I thanked him before heading there as quickly as possible.

I opened the door, seeing an adult male with a somewhat gaunt face. There weren't very many students around the classroom. I turned to look at the adult man.

«Is this English?»

He turned to me. I started to notice how his expression looked almost tired. He nodded, a slight smile on his face.

I gave a curt nod and found a seat. I looked around the classroom. Just one seat away was a pretty girl with her light ash blonde hair set up in a high ponytail. She seemed to be doodling on some paper, maybe she was an artist?

Just behind her sat a male, who looked almost as he was hammered*. His expression just seemed like he was having a huge train of thoughts.

That honestly reminds me if Owen that one summer where he was allowed to try butterbeer* for the first time... Oh how I miss that time.

I would describe the rest of the students in the classroom, but Galloway started talking.

«Alright, class! Get your pencils up.»

I realized I forgot a pencil and looked around in panic, looking around the other people's desks were pencil cases and pens. I sat there, panicking about not being able to write down what was going to be written. But thanks to a totally hammered stranger, I was saved.