shame shame shame.

Hey guys, I haven’t been on but im gonna update later tonight. Oh and I would prefer yall listen too marvins room, by chris brown while reading this. But if you’re not feeling that song then just listen to a sad song. also i havent checked my grammar so if you dont understand just comment i will fix it.

biebers pov

        on my way home, hurt and confused, a thought came into my mind. the thought of losing her is just going to bother me tomorrow, the next day, and for the rest of eternity

I can’t just do nothing.

go get her. tell her how you feel, even if it’s your last words to her. 

no. no no no no no. 

i slammed the brakes before i drove into the driveway. 

Ugh. 

Putting the car in reverse, I turn around and head towards her place.

Here we go.

___________________

Once I arrived, the house was dark. It didn’t look like anyone was home, but I was going to go knock anyway. I mean she should be home by now, right?

I knocked once, no answer.

Knocked twice,

 still no answer.

Knocked for the third time,

Not a thing.

I looked down at the door knob and twisted it.

Its unlocked?

Entering the house, its quiet.

 To quiet.

Maybe I should just wait in her room until she gets home.

Wherever she is.

 I go towards the stairs and stomp my way up them. 

Once I arrive at her door I stop. She could be in here.

‘Whatever’ I say opening the door.

What I saw, struck my chest with the sharpest pain.

Blood.

 Blood all over her light blue comforter.

And blades bright a shiny, covered with a coat of blood.

Please don’t be her blood.

“Ste-stella?”

I stutter as I slowly make my way to her bed.

I touch the covers, and I could feel her warmth through the pillow.

I need a cigarette.

“what.”

She says in a low, harsh voice. It doesn’t even sound like her.

“What… what the fuck did you do?”

I say as calmly as possible.

“i-uh..”

“tell me now.”

I say through clenched teeth. I already know. I can’t believe it either. How could she do that to herself?

“I hurt you. So I needed to be hurt to. Because when you love someone, you both feel pain when something goes wrong. Its not a one way thing.”

Stellas pov

He probably didn’t feel the same way, but I had to tell him the truth.  I am ‘head over heels’ for him.   

And I hate it.

‘ Then why did you tell me different in the car.’

He said.

I could tell he was trying his best to stay calm.

“Because.. Um… don’t think I’m dumb.. But you kind of a... Fuck and chuck kind of guy.  

A-and I was scared. And that’s my problem.  When I’m scared I literally cut everything of.  Because when I get hurt, nothing really ends well.”

I managed to whisper, while fidgeting with my fingers.

"i already told you that you were different! did i not?!"

he said, hurt on his face.

 He reached his hands and put them on the back of his head while taking a deep breath.  I could see all his tattoos all up his arms while he walked around my room taking a self-break.  They were, well, really attractive.. 

On his muscular arms.

 Through his skin I could see the blue veins. I noticed how they spread out in his hands. I could almost feel his pulse.

Deep rhythm and the thickest sound.  It soothed my nerves.  As I let my body take over, I realize it was taking me toward Justin.  Once I got to him, his back was facing me.  My hands trembled as I raised them gently grazing his back, up to his arms.  Once I made my way up to his hands and put mine on his, he released his hands from the back of his head.  Keeping his grip on my hands tight, he pulled me to face him.  His eyes grazed my body, stopping and my self-injuries.  He bent down onto his knees and pulled me with him. 

“Please don’t do this again. It hurts me too you know.”

He says gently while looking down at them.  I just slowly nod my head.

And without warning, he raised my wrist up to his lips, and gently kissed my cuts.  

So fragile, but that meant so much for me.  It meant I had something to live for; someone to live that little ‘something’ with.

And at that very moment while looking into his eyes, I knew how I felt. 

About everything. 

This thick, overwhelming pull that put me at peace when I was with him.  He was the other piece.  The other magnet that’s pulling towards me too. That exact moment, I knew Justin, he felt the same.

I gently caressed his face while still looking into his eyes, and our lips connected gently. 

And with that, I knew that I was absolutely in love, with Justin Drew Bieber.

vote for next chapter! :)