your bad news.

hey guys! part two. hope you like(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

stelliannas pov:

finally. we got to my house. "thanks" I mumbled under my breath as I was opening the door.

he grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards him.

"call me when you want it"

he whispers in my ear while smirking. he hands me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"don't count on it." I say while releasing myself from his grasp. I get out of the car and slam the door. he sits there for a moment but quickly speeds off.

~~~~~~~

once I walk in I head to the garbage and throw the number away.

I run up to my room and check my instagram. not much. Twitter. nothing. I tweet

"wow. worst first day ever. "

I put my bag down and sit on my bed. great. I have no friends to hangout with here in Atlanta. it's so much different then Chicago. I miss my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

justins pov:

"don't count on it"

she says after I handed her the number. she pulls out of my grasp. feisty eh? I can work with it.

she gets out giving me a perfect view if dat ass. shit. then I come out of daydreaming as she slams the door.

I sit and think for a moment. that works on every girl.. what's so different about her?

then I look forward and push on the gas. slightly pissed off. I don't understand. why isn't she falling for me? maybe it's just gunna take a bit more time. yeah. some more time and she'll be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

once I get home I make a bowl of ramen and head to my room. I check my phone:

two texts from lizzy.
"can I come over?"
"we can have some fun?(;"

she texted me.

her again. cmon . a man gotta fuck.
"sure."

I reply laying back on my bed. I grab a condom and slide it on.

no-ones home till 8ish? . it's bout too go down. Now getting comfortable waiting for Liz to arrive.

~~~~~~

once she got here she ran straight to my room. haha you wanna do it that way huh?

I run up there and push here roughly against the wall. sticking my tongue down her throat while she caresses my Jerry. I lift her up and throw her on the bed. I don't really have any feelings for her. she's just a really good fuck.

I take her shirt off licking her tits.

she has big tits.

then I slide my pants down and she pulls hers down to.

"finger me" she says panting hard.

"remember this is for my pleasure not yours" I say. I stuck it in. I'm so hard right now. I go faster in and out rocking the bed. she's moaning. when girls moan it turns me on so much. I just want to sexually hurt this bitch so hard.

I tilt my head back as I start to cum. it feels so good.

after that I fall on my bed.

"you know what to do."

I say panting.

she gets her clothes on and heads towards the door.

"bye justy"

she says.

justy? seriously.

I don't reply. finally she leaves.

and I take a long, after sex nap.

I can't stop thinking of that Stella girl. after a while, I finally drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this chapter. it's kinda short. next chapter will be long. vote!