crazy

.STELLAS POV

The car ride home was mostly silence, until i broke it. 

"im not a whore, or 'a' whore. i dont know what came unto me but i regret every second of it. i know i told you i have feelings.. but i think that was kind of.. all of a sudden. "

 I didnt want him to just put me into that category so i had to say somthing. i mightve went a little over board though with the 'it didnt mean anything '  and   'all of a sudden' . 

I saw hurt all over his face, regret too.  he was quiet for about a minute or two, until he spoke so gentle it tickled my ears.

"that ment nothing to you ?"

well,. i cant lie. it did. it was amazing. like ive been waiting for it all my life. for someones touch. for someones touch that was in love with me. but hes not in love with me. hes just a horny teenage boy.  its to risky. if i fall for him there would be no going back.  

but you already fell for him.

"no.. im sorry. "

i said as sweet as was able.  great. just digging my hole deeper now. 

he bit his lip hard as anger started to appear all over him.  he tensed up imedietly wich made the car jurk.  it scared me. i slowly reached my hand over to touch his shoulder to try and calm him. we were going full speed. barely touching him i could feel the warmth boiling up from under his skin. as soon as he felt the presence of my gentle touch he jurked his hand away and slammed my hand down aggresively. 

"justin, please, please please dont hurt me!"

i cried ,   i hate to say it, but i was scared for my life. but worst of all, i was scared of him.  

"SHUT UP! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU TOOK A KNIFE AND JUST STABBED ME IN THE DAMN HEART!"

he screamed furious. my heart nearly stopped. the bad ass justin bieber? him? catching the feelings? for me? 

"i wanna go home. "

i say as calm as possible, trying to not let the tears trickle down my cheak. 

"oh realy? !  because i wasnt bringing you home already! i shouldve never let myself fall for this. no, fall for you"

he said. and with that, he slammed on the breaks . i flew forward with plenty force, good thing i had my seat buckle on..

"justin-"

"get out"

he interupted. 

"what ?  but justin i-"

"you heard me get out" 

he said with a bit more roughness in his tone. 

"...but im sorr-"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CAR NOW"

and with that i flew out the door, not looking back. why do i always have to fuck it up. i shouldve just told him how i really felt.

 how i love him. 

justins pov

i watched her as she walked away.making sure she was okay until she was all the way out off my sight. i know what i did was probably wrong, but i wouldve loved the truth while we were laying on that bed with me about to fuck her, instead of in the car while im feeling all lovey dovey and shit. fuck this. fuck her fuck everyone. im done with love. im done with everything. 

but i cant be.

i cant help it.

 i am so inlove with her. and it is making me crazy.

stellas pov

as i turned unto my street, my feelings decided to puch me in the stomach. i started to ball, while moving my legs faster towards home.  i just ruined somthing that for once couldve been good in my life. 

why do i feel so horrible?  i dont even know how i feel for him, he doesnt feel the same way. well.. i dont know. i cant get feelings for him! i cant. i cant go through heart break. not again. 

walking up my drive way, i slammed the door open and ran straight up into my room. it was cool and dark. i took off my clothes so only a bra and panties were acompanied with me. slowly laying on my bed, i thought about ways to make the hurt go away. even for just a temperary moment. there was one idea that stuck out with bright red. 

cut.

with one swift movent i reached over to my night stand and gently slid my hand over the rough wooden jewlery box i had made in shop a while back. i pulled to my stomach and slowly pulled off the lid to reveal what i was looking for. 

my beautiful blades. 

taking my sharpest one out, i set the box back unto my night stand. 

i gently lay the blade across my skin, and already the blood tricked, thick and red down my pale skin.  the sting was my savior. my only friend. not the blade, but the feeling it gave me. what a sensation. i did it once more with the same swift movement, releaving some more tension as i relaxed. 

the door slamed down stairs and almost imedietly after that, steps paced quickly up stairs. 

someones coming. 

SHIT!

i pulled the covers up to my chin and lay the oposite side of the entrence to my room. 

i could hear them come closer and closer. it cant be brianna, its only 5:30.

and as the door flew open, only one person popped into my head. 

justin.