Chapter 17 "Shock (1)"

Jungkook POV

It all happened so suddenly.

I couldn't process everything quickly enough.

Afterwards, she pulled away.

"Actually.." she said, "I thought the same."
"..what?"
"I thought exactly what you said you thought about me, instead I thought you forgot me."

"..Of course not. I may have denied it but.. I never forgot about you."

".. It will be hard to forgive me now, right?" She asked.
"Of course it will be. Denying my pressence? Tch." I lightly punched her arm.

"Ouch.."
"Go back home, y/n.."
"Fine, you aesaekki."

I smiled secretly while my back was facing her. I haven't heard that nickname in a long time..

Your POV

In the next following days, you and Jungkook started to talk less. You mostly just had awkward eye contacts and lots of silence.

I guess it's okay. I don't even deserve to be fogiven anyway.

Just then, a finger tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Nayun, with a serious face on.

"Y/n, did you hear? Yeonmi and Jungkook are dating!"

Your eyes widened and you stood there in shock.

"..Y-yeonmi and J-Jungkook are.. what?"
"Dating. D-A-T-I-N-G."

Your stomach went into a free fall as you heard that.

Who the heck is Yeonmi?

"Oh."
"Aren't you surprised?! Your seat buddy is dating and everyone in the school is talking about it! Wait till the world finds out that the youngest BTS memeber is dating the most beautiful girl in this school! Yeonmi!!"

Most beautiful?? W-what?

I don't feel so well..

~~~30 minutes later~~~

"Hey are you okay?"

You blinked a few times to see Nayun and another person infront of your face.

"W-what.. what happened? Who are you?" You asked, pointing at the guy beside Nayun.

"Oh, I'm Lee Naryu. Nayun's brother."
"Nayun, you have a brother?"
"Yes I do, he's a senior. By the way, are you okay? You blacked out over there.."

You recalled the moment when you blacked out.

"Ohh yeah where were we? Jungkook and Who?"
"Yeonmi. Jungkook and Yeonmi." Said Naryu.

"Who's Yeonmi?"

RIIING!

"That's the bell. Let's go." Nayun helped you out of the bed and you both said bye to Naryu.

As you headed over to your class, you accidentally bumped into a girl, making both of you fall.

"..Sorry!" You said.

You saw other girls helping the girl you bumped into.

"Yah watch where you're going!" Said one girl.

"Yeah you just bumped into the one, the only, Kim Yeonmi! What do you to say for yourself?!" Said another girl

Wait. Yeonmi?

As you looked at her, you didn't really think she was that beautiful.

"What are you staring at?" Yeonmi said, coldly.

"S-sorry! I'm sorry!"

As you recalled from the past, you remembered that Kim Yeonmi was the one who made fun of your looks. *see chapter 10*

You felt disgusted at the thought that they were dating. You decided not to speak to Jungkook for the rest of the school day.

Just when you were about to leave school, someone called out your name.

"Min y/n!"

You turned around and saw Jungkook running towards you.

You sighed.

"What is it?"
"We need to finish that performance, it's due next Monday."

You then recalled that the day was Friday.

"Okay. I'll practice myself."
"Actually I was womdering if we can try the dance together as a full performa---"
"No, we can do that another time. I promise that we will get an A don't worry."
"..Are you still mad about yesterday?"

Actually, I'm way more mad now.

"Well--"
"KOOKIE BEAR!!" You saw Yeonmi running towards Jungkook and pecking his cheek.

Eugh, "Kookie Bear"?

"Oh, Yeonmi? What are you doing here.."
"Well I was jus--"

"I'm gonna *cough* go home *cough* now!" You said sarcastically.

You then briskly walked home, with heavy stomps full of anger.

You then tripped on a stone, which made your knees bleed.

"Y/n?" Someone said.

You looked up.

Who.. is this?

Kim Taehyung?

End of Chapter 17 "Shock"

*Thanks for reading! ♡*