Chapter four

(Y/n)'s POV

"Zero has.. isolated himself... He can't believe what he had done to you.." The headmaster said.

"I'm not mad at him, I'm just a little surprised... that's all" I continued "where is he?"

"He's in the guest room..he doesn't want to see anyone right now.."

I nodded and walked out and headed to the guest room only to realize I didn't know where it was...

I just kept walking around where the headmaster's chambers were until I found a brown door which was far off at the end of the hallway..this had to be it.

I stepped forward to the door, ready to knock, I knocked gently waiting for a response, but nothing...I knocked again to be certain..but nothing. I thought I got the wrong room until I heard a soft voice

"Z-Zero..your taking to much.." This was no other than was Yuki's...

I haven't heard it in a few months but as I did it was like I never left her. I was so mad at why she was in his room that I kicked down the door.

As the door fell it made a loud 'Thump' coursing Yuki and Zero to run out of the bathroom.

When I saw Yuki, my eyes widened, her shirt was unbuttoned down up to her cleavages, hair messy, her face flustered and fang marks on her neck with blood oozing out of it.

"So you have a problem with drinking my blood, but it's fine to gobble down her's" I squinted my eyes.

"(Y-Y/n)! This isn't what it looks like!!" Zero panicked as he walked to me.

I saw Yuki with a smug look on her face. I thought she and I were good but I guess not.

"Zero, I didn't come here to argue with anyone including your choices to drink this hoe's blood."

"Did you just call me a hoe?!"

I continued, "I came to say that it's OK that you're a vampire but it's not fine that you didn't tell me"

"I didn't want to tell you since you're a high ranking vampire hunter...I thought you would be disappointed.."

"Zero...I would never.." I ran up to him and hugged him I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.

He pulled me in closer and slyly slid is harm tongue into me mouth swirling it around mine, I slightly moaned into the kiss.

Yuki left the room stomping, she was pissed.

Lemon~

"We can't continue here in the open because you kicked down the door" Zero chuckled

I blushed in embarrassment.

He pulled her into the bathroom and began sucking my neck while undoing my shirt. I felt him squeezing my ass with his other hand

"Z-Zero.." I moaned

After he was finished unbuttoning my shirt he pulled off my skirt leaving me in my (f/c) bra and underwear. I got on my knees and began unbuckling his pants and slid off His boxers. I playfully licked his hardened member while looking at his expression, he was flustered. I took as much of him in my mouth and began bobbing my head slowly whilst licking the tip inside to my mouth

"Ah..(Y/n).." He moaned

He began bucking his hips, I knew he wanted more so I took his harden stick out of my mouth and gently pulled him on the floor. I then took him back into my mouth and began bobbing my head faster while robbing it, I could feel him twitching in my mouth before I could make him cum he pushed me unto my back and began playing with my tits then started to lick and suck it he traveled his hand down my stomach to my womanhood I felt his finger fidgeting with my clit I curled my toes and began to bend my knees.

He slid one of his fingers inside of me

"You're to wet... Is it because you were giving me a blowjob? Did it turn you on?" He asked me into my ear with his sexy voice

Zero pushed the finger deeper into me "answer me~"

"Yes..it turns me on when I suck on your dick!" I shouted at him

He began thrusting his finger inside for me faster "Do you want it inside of you?~" he asked while moving down to my core and began swirling his tongue around the hole

"Ahh...Zero...Yesss"

I felt him smirk, then gave me one the last suck and held his manhood into his hand and made it kiss my entrance, then pushed in and began thrusting nonstop

"Zerooo~~"

"(Y-Y/n) you're so tight" he turned me on my back and held my hips and began slamming into me. He lifted me with my legs in his hands and jammed my against the wall and began thrusting upwards, our skin began to smack together Zero began pounding into me sloppily I grinded onto him.

"I'm gonna cum (Y/n)!"

"Me too Zero!!"

He put me to my feet and held my boobs and began roughly squeezing them he has his few last thrusts and released into me I grinded a little more and came as well. He pulled out and carried me to the bed and lay me down then collapsed beside me.

"I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too Zero"