Chapter two

Zero's POV

After brutally drinking the blood of that disgusting vampire, I went back home. When I got there and opened the door, I almost got a flying knife to my face, but being a vampire I had skills to dodge it with ease. When I looked at the one who sent it I got chill down my spine...

"Oh sorry, my hands slipped." (Y/n) walked off into the kitchen.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of loud shouting and singing. I groaned as I opened my eyes then walked to where the noise was coming from.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically. As I was about to answer she went to the bathroom. I scratched my head and went to the kitchen.

(Y/n)'s POV

I went into the bathroom and turned the water on in the bathtub, after I got in, I curled up into a ball and began sobbing and crying.

"Did Zero really fall for Amy? Is it because she's kinda smarted than me? Or is it because she has a little more than me?" I muttered.

A few minutes later I got out and went to my room and changed into my uniform.

When I was done I walked to school by myself. As I got there I noticed Amy sitting at a bench reading a book, I walked to her

"Is this seat taken?" I asked she shook her head after I sat I began starting a conversation "so..what's that book about?"

She looked a little surprised at first but answered: "it's a romance novel..."

"Oh really? I love romantic novels!"

"Yea..umm I don't mean to be rude, but why are you talking to me? It's just I'm a little surprised you're talking to me.."

"It's just you seem to always be by yourself.. And I always wanted to be friends..but I was too shy to say hello." That fat lie rolled off my tongue...

"R-really?" She was flustered a little bit, I nodded and gave her the sweetest fake smile I could do. "Umm..well in that case..do you want to be my friend?!" She asked with hope in her eyes

I nodded variously and held her hands in mine.

'This girl..is so sweet..no wonder Zero fell for her..she's an angel..'

Soon after the bell rang and we head into class to meet Zero at his desk sleeping...

The day went by quickly and Amy and I were saying our goodbyes until Monday. I walked home and began cooking, I made a decision to give Zero a break, after all, people's feelings do change.

I heard the door open to show no one other than Zero looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Zero...I understand you no longer have feelings for me and have fallen for Amy..."

"(Y/n).."

"No! It's alright! She's pretty, kind, and very smart..if you want to go with her..I won't blame you at all!" Tears rolled out my eyes like a river, I squeezed my eyes shut trying to hold back the tears .. Until I felt someone/something licking my neck, my eyes flew open, to see the silver-headed boy's head buried in the crook of my neck. "Zero?.." I felt a sudden sharp pain in my neck

Zero's POV

When (Y/n) begun crying I couldn't help myself anymore... She looked too adorable..so frail..so..venerable...I leaned down to her level and began licking her neck

"Zero?..." Her voice was so...cute I buried my fangs into her neck and her sweet blood flooded my mouth, it was so thick and satisfying, I couldn't get enough, I jammed her to the walls and deepen my fangs. I felt a pain in my stomach causing me to pull back and realize what I did.
I backed away from her and wiped my mouth that was now stained with her blood

"Sorry..."