Alpha, Omega

Megatron was waiting for Aurora to return to earth he had some of his troops repairing the damage Optimus did onto the warship with the Starsaber, Starfire was being a little rebellious child still upset about not being able to go with Aurora to the Nexus she was pushing all of her father's buttons.

Megatron was on the bridge looking things over as Dreadwing came up to him. "Forgive me, lord Megatron." he said stopping a few feet away. "While I do not question the wisdom of our tactical retreat, know that I am fully prepared to lead the troops in a counterattack against the Autobots."

Megatron looked towards him. "Counterattack?" he asked and turned to him fully. "Perhaps you failed to notice Optimus Prime cleave an entire mountain with a single blow, With the Star Saber in his possession, my enemy can obliterate us all with a wave of his hand! I must find a way to tip the balance of power back in our favor."

"Do we not also possess a powerful relic of the ancients." Dreadwing asked

"Indeed the forge of Solus Prime." Megatron replied but he sighed. "But it is useless, except in the hand of a Prime."

Not long after Lyra, Spitfire, Echo and Starfire Walked into the bridge the young princess was still not quite happy but she was dealing with it.

Megatron looked at them he sighed seeing the look on his daughter's face. She's still upset. He thought to himself.

"Lord Megatron we are picking up a signal..." one of the Vehicons reported

Megatron looked at the vehicon before moved towards it.

"What is that?" Spitfire asked as she two walked towards the computer.

"I am not sure..." Megatron replied getting a better look at the screen.

Starfire looked up before she moved towards the screen something about it felt familiar to her, she looked at it for a while before Megatron said. "I'll go and check this out..."

Megatron started to walk away from the console and out of the bridge.

Starfire looked at him then at the screen. "I have a bad feeling about this..." she said lowly.

Meanwhile on the Nexus the Autobots were just arriving at the Ships Aurora was chatting with Seaspray she was giggling and happy with talking to him as they waited for WaterDancer and Wheeljack to arrive.

Dancer and Wheeljack finally got to the ship and the Merc leader raised an optic ridge at the sight.

"Aurora." Dancer called out.

The colored femme looked to her. "Yes Dancer?" she asked

Optimus looked towards them wondering what was going to happen.

Dancer had an emotionless flat look on her face. "If you Hurt my brother I'm gonna hurt you. If you kill him I'm gonna have to kill you."

Aurora stared at her. "Fair enough." She replied

Optimus just looked at Aurora and raised an optic ridge, the other bots just looked at the two of them shocked not sure what to think.

"What was that for exactly?" Wheeljack asked "that seemed like a Decepticon move threatening your second..."

"It's not a threat." she cut him off "It's a warning. Occasionally when she has an episode her weapons activate. She has injured and killed others before. I basically told her to make sure her weapons systems are offline when spending time with my brother." Dancer said "I lost the big idiot once. Not again."

Aurora sighed before she replied. "Of course my master..."

Optimus stopped and stared at Aurora. "What did you just say?" He asked in shock.