Hurt

Sabrina was still in her room but she felt that something bad had happened and so she decided to see was it was walking slowly to the main room she found Ratchet, Bumblebee, Arcee the other three kids and Fowler all crowded around a fallen Bulkhead.

Sabrina's eyes widened in shock as she moved towards the group.

"Bulkhead? What happened?" Miko cried

"Tox-En exposure, among other things." Ratchet said. "Bulkhead has suffered a complete systems failure."

Tox-En? Sabrina thought as she got close to them.

"Hold on." Arcee asked "Tox-En?"

Ratchet then looked at his scanner as it started beeping like crazy. "Help me get him into the medical bay now!" he said

Arcee and Bumblebee rushed to help Sabrina moved out of the way as they got him to the Med bay. "NO!" Miko cried getting out of Fowler's grasp. "If I hadn't gone to New York."

"There's nothing you could have done!" Fowler stated. "Hardshell sucker punched the big lug while he was down."

Hardshell? I know that name... Sabrina thought looking at fowler and Miko.

"Who?" Miko asked

"Some Insecticon, it doesn't matter point is, it's not your fault! You got that?" Fowler asked

Insecticon?! Sabrina thought and her eyes widened before looking back at Bulkhead.

"Got it." Miko said

Later on Optimus and returned and was informed of what happened, Sabrina was watching in the hangout area she felt so sorry that this happened. "Yes, sir." fowler said after talking on the phone

"Turns out, highlights of your Big Apple adventure got caught on security tape." Fowler said and looked at Bulk. "The Pentagon needs me to run interference with the Mayor."

Sabrina looked over to him.

"I tried to stall, but."

"Go where you are needed, Agent Fowler." Optimus said looking at him. "There is nothing more you can do for Bulkhead at this time."

"Keep me posted, Prime." Fowler said before he started to leave. "I mean it."

Sabrina watched him before she looked away and sighed. "I miss you sire..." she said lowly.

Sabrina closed her eyes as tears started to fall from, Optimus looked at her. "Sabrina... there is no need to be upset at this time." he said. "He's going to be fine."

Sabrina glared at Optimus before she turned her back to him crossing her arms over her chest, she was still pissed off at him. Optimus sighed before he moved to Arcee. "Wheeljack's on his way." the blue femme said

Miko was sitting on the stairs with her arms over her legs she looked at them before getting up. "I can't believe you're giving up on Bulkhead already!" she cried.

"All I meant was Wheeljack and Bulkhead are close." Arcee replied "I thought he'd want to be here."

"I know what you meant." Miko snapped before she started to walk away.

"Miko, where are you going?" Optimus asked

"Home! While Agent Fowler can still give me a lift." Miko replied getting into the elevator.

Arcee was about to go and see if she was ok but Optimus stopped her. "She needs time." he said

Ratchet continued his work before he sighed and looked at the team. "Bulkhead is stable, for the moment, but I've had to induce stasis." he said