Chapter XIII

Peter's POV

It's been a week and a half since Crystal disappeared. No notes, no calls, nothing. I've been crying myself to sleep every night. I've searched for clues in her house a thousand times. No one seemed to break in. And she didn't bring anything with her.

And that's when it hit me. Ben, Stryker. They must've taken her! I quickly washed my face so I don't look like I've been crying for a week non stop. Then I ran to the professor's mansion.

"Hank!" I screamed out

"Peter? What's wrong? Have you been crying?" he asked.

"Long story, I need your help." I told him.

"Okay, tell me in the car."

He quickly ran somewhere and I waited for him. The garage door opened and he was driving the car. I got into the car and told him what happened.

"Oh, damn. Why didn't u tell me in the mansion?"

"BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO TELL YOU IN THE CAR?!" I shouted, I was panicking a little.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Peter. We'll go back and make a plan. The professor's home, you know? He might be able to get some help."

He turned around and went back to the mansion. When we walked in, the professor was in his wheelchair.

"What the- what happened? Besides the whole magneto thing." I asked.

"Long story, Peter. Just, let's find Crystal." he said.

I was shocked for a little while until I came to a realization that he was a telepath. We walked to a room with an X mark on the door. It scanned the professor's eyes and opened.

"I think we already know Crystal's in Stryker's facility, Charles." Hank said

"We're not here to find Crystal. We're here to get help so we can get Crystal out of there." the professor stated.

He then put a weird helmet on. And weird figures started appearing all around the room. He explained to me what they are. He then tracked down a few powerful mutants.

Several minutes passed, Hank took the addresses from the machine. Cerebro? If I'm not mistaken.

"Alright, time to pick them up." Charles said.

We walked to the garage. When we arrived, we were greeted by an array of cars. They all looked expensive. We kept walking until the professor chose one of the cars. I sat on the back seat while Hank helped the professor get onto the front seat. He then folded the wheelchair and put it on the back before heading towards the driver seat.

We drove for about 20 minutes before we stopped in front of a dark blue house. Hank opened the door and headed there. Why isn't the professor coming with him? I thought

'Because, that wouldn't be practical. Now, would it?' a voice in my head said

At first, I thought it was Crystal. But then I realized it was the professor. I looked back and Hank who was still standing in front of the door, before knocking on it. A man opened it. He had blonde hair and I think he's in his late 20s or early 30s. I wonder what his mutation is. Anyways, they were talking, and I was close enough to hear them.

"Hank? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We need your help, Alex." Hank said.

Oh, the man's name's Alex.

"Okay, I'm in. I'm quite bored here anyways."

Then, Alex walked back into the house to grab his jacket before heading to the car. Hank went back to the driver seat while Alex sat next to me.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked me.

"I'm Peter. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Hi, Peter. I'm Alex. Nice to meet you too."

"I know." I said with a grin

"You're a Telepath?"

"No, I heard you talking with Hank."

"Oh." he said before laughing.

Hank drove for another 20 or 30 minutes before stopping at another house. this time, it was a cream colored. Hank and Alex walked to the front door. They knocked on it. A woman opened it. She had long, curly, blonde hair. She looks strangely familiar.

"Hank? Alex? What's going on? You're gonna blow my cover up!" she said, she sounded angry

"We need your help, Raven." Hank said.

"With what?! You don't need me! Find someone else."

"Please, Raven. We need you." Alex said.

I decided to run to them. I ran and stopped right next to Hank. Raven noticed me right away.

"What the? YOU'RE GONNA BLOW MY COVER, KID!" She said. In an angry manner.

"Sorry, I just wanna ask for your help. My girlfr- my Friend needs your help." I corrected myself.

"I see, your crush is in danger and you need help saving her." She said.

"Well, yeah. Please?" I pleaded

"Fine fine fine, just go back to the car."

We all went back to the car. It was silent. Awkwarddddd. That is until Raven finally broke the silence.

"So, where are we going?"

"Stryker's facility." Charles answered.

"WHAT?" Raven said again.

"don't worry, we have a plan." Hank said.

"We do?" I asked.

'Yes we do, now listen...' Charles explained the plan telepathically.

This better work...

A/n

Sorryyyyy, this is basically a filler chapter on what Peter was doing while Crystal was in the facility. I didn't explain how sad he was because it'll sound repetitive and monotonous. So, here's the saving that you've been waiting forrrrr. Thanks for reading! But please vote? I literally went downhill on the rankings! Please please please?

Please help me..?

Thank you ♥

~ Felicia ~