Chapter XXVI

Peter's POV

I was woken up by the sunlight streaming down my face. I open my eyes slowly and let them adjust to the light. I look down to see Crystal peacefully sleeping. Her face burried onto my chest, my arms around her.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I quickly stood up, get dressed, and fix my hair. Time started going back to normal. Then, I realized Crystal was still on the bed... Um... Naked... I panicked and quickly dressed her and brushed her hair as gently as I could. Before, putting her on the bed as if she was sleeping. Then, I let time go back to it's normal speed.

The door opened, revealing Hank and the professor. Amazingly, they didn't seem to notice anything happening. But, they did gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" Hank asked.

That's when I realize they must've thought it was weird for me to be in Crystal's room. Shoot. What the heck am I supposed to say now.

"I... I um, Crystal was sick and I got worried so... Um, I checked on her."

"Oh, what happened to her?"

"I think she caught a minor cold or something." I said.

Seems like they didn't see past my lies. Phew, Thank God. It wouldn've been bad if they knew.

"Peter, are you alright? You're sweating." Hank said while handing the Process a bottle of water.

The professor leaned on one hand and drank the water. I saw him reach for his temple and sprayed water out of his mouth. He started choking and laughing.

"Charles, are you alright?" Hank asked.

"Oh, yes yes. I'm totally fine." he said before continuing to laugh.

I stood there confused until I realized what was happening. He must've read my mind... Wait what...

HE READ MY MIND

OMGOMGOMGIMFOHSHSBJAAGHAJAJAKAJ WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?

*Time skip cuz idk what to say after a scenario like that...*

- 2 weeks later -

"Hey, Peter?" Crystal called me.

"Yea?" I responded.

"What date is it?"

"It's the 21st, why?"

"I'm late."

"What do you mean? We're IN the school. And, it's a sunday."

"No! That's not what I meant by 'late'. "

"You mean you're... Oh... My... God... "

"I don't know yet, Pete. We need to get one of those pregnancy test thing."

I immediately ran to the closest minimarket and took 3 boxes of whatever those are. I ran back to the mansion and handed it to her.

"Here, try them." I said.

She went to the bathroom and got out after a few minutes. She was holding all three of the sticks? I don't know what those are.

"So?" I asked.

"Wait for 2 hours, damn it." She said.

I didn't think she was mad so, I shrugged it off.

*time skip again*

- 2 Hours Later -

We went back to her room to check on the test results. She went into the bathroom while I sat on her bed. She walked out looking at the tests.

"Peter..."

"Yea?" I was genuinely curious.

"I'm pregnant."

A/N

WELL HELLO THERE. WE HIT 2K, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THIS HAS BEEN A VERY SH*TTY BOOK BUT Y'ALL LOVED IT SO THANK YOU SO MUCHHH.