Chapter XXV

Crystal's POV

I can't believe Wanda's dead. She was the only one who understood me. Even Peter left me for some other girl. But, Wanda... She's... She's like my sister.

I watch as they close her coffin. The professor has told us to bury her in his garden. He led us to a place that's familiar. It was Wanda's favorite tree. She had spent so much time here. She always goes here everytime she visits Peter and I.

Her funeral went by with lots of sobs from me, Peter, Ms. Maximoff, Lorna, Hank, and even the Professor himself. Alex came by. He brought a bouquet of flowers. He also brought his little brother, Scott. Scott's really cute.

"Hi, Scott. How old are you?"

"I'm 7 years old!" he chuckled.

I wish I could laugh. But, I couldn't. It was just so devastating to know that Wanda died in an accident. How did she get hit anyways? Who hit her?

Questions flew in my head. Yet, I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for. I didn't want to talk to him, but he's the only one that can tell me what's happened.

"Peter" I said monotonously. I've grown colder and colder each day.

"Crystal... I'm so sorry, i was out of my mind. Sam-"

"I don't care about that."

"W-what..?" he sounded slightly worried and hurt.

"What happened to Wanda?"

He almost gasped as I said her name. I can tell he's as hurt as I am. But, I can't say that I'm not hurt. He hurt me too much.

"She... Samantha... Killed her."

"W-what?" I snapped. Anger boiled inside of me.

"Calm down, Crystal. I... Sort of killed her." he said.

My anger turned into sorrow. And as the tears roll down my face, Peter zapped towards me and wiped my tear away.

"Look, Crystal... I'm sorry. I love you so much and I was a fool to think Samantha would make a better partner than you. I'd risk everything for you. I'm so sorry for everything." he said while hugging me.

I couldn't help but cry more. But, being in his arms calms me down. We both sobbed for a while before we decide to go to my room. I changed into my PJs while he zapped to his room to change and back to my room in less than a second. He pulled me onto the bed and cuddled with me.

"I missed you, Silver." I sighed.

"I missed you too, Elementelle." he said. Usually that name makes me angry. But, the way he says it makes me feel... Special?

We hugged for a while and I enjoyed being in his arms. He pulled me into a kiss and deepened it by the second.

(You know where that goes, pls don't make me write it.)